Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch latest

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
can we keep him please? i would love him to stay and play for us next year. a promising home grown local lad who's ours for keeps or somebody from nottingham who's with us for a short period to gain experience... i know who i'd prefer.

hmmm....a disaffected local boy who would rather be elsewhere or a youngster with something to prove...........who would be better for team performance and morale?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
hmmm....a disaffected local boy who would rather be elsewhere or a youngster with something to prove...........who would be better for team performance and morale?

local boy. youngster from elsewhere knows he's going back to bigger club in a few months so might not give 100% every match.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
local boy. youngster from elsewhere knows he's going back to bigger club in a few months so might not give 100% every match.

you're right of course but I really cannot see Lynch wanting to come back and stopping him getting what he wants could only be counter-productive

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And you are basing this on what exactly ?. I think we will be V Lucky to get anything over £200k to be honest.

Forest expect to pick him up on the cheap , he has been with the Albion since he was 10 and £200k would be an insult. The valuation I put on him is a fair price if a Championship club wants to buy him either as cash or with a player swap included in the deal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bit harsh seeing as you don't know what really went on...

He refused to play when selected and put in two transfer requests, that'll do for me thanks... seems he also lied about nobody from the club cntacting him last season as well. This club can do without Primadonnas and that is exactly what he comes across as to me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And you are basing this on what exactly ?. I think we will be V Lucky to get anything over £200k to be honest.
Got the transfer value from FM 2009 by any chance ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here