Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch and Cox sign new contracts

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I had no doubt..... the one major advantage of Wendy is that the home-grown players will die for him.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Herne Hill Seagull said:
I really don't want to put too much of a downer on what's obviously good news all, but Dean Saunders signed a new three year deal shortly before we gave him away to Oxford for £12.76 in coppers, a cream bun and an almost complete 1971 Soccer Stars Gala Collection sticker album.

They don't really mean what they used to - if a big club comes in with plenty of money, they'll go, contract or no contract.

two word's -

Barry Lloyd

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Herne Hill Seagull said:
I really don't want to put too much of a downer on what's obviously good news all, but Dean Saunders signed a new three year deal shortly before we gave him away to Oxford for £12.76 in coppers, a cream bun and an almost complete 1971 Soccer Stars Gala Collection sticker album.

They don't really mean what they used to - if a big club comes in with plenty of money, they'll go, contract or no contract.

It could all be about sell on clauses...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
Great news :drink: :drink: :drink:

I had thought Lynch signed a long contract last year though!
He did. Added an extra year to his existing three years!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Excellent news, shows they are commited regadless of if there are clubs sniffing around, and it shows intent from the club not just to lose these EXCELLENT youngsters on the cheap. :clap2:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
pishhead said:
thinking about it, I think this is just a counter measure by the board to ensure we recieve full value if and when we do sell them, still good news nonetheless.

my thoughts too.:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here