Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lyla, don't believe the truth

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Cereal Killer said:
Both songs mentioned was on The Masterplan album which was quite a good album (well one of the better ones after Whats the Story Morning Glorning album)

I really like the song though and hopefully this new album will actually be decent this time

Worst Oasis album of all time = Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants... Absaloutly CRAP

The Masterplan was an album of B-sides, you do know that don't you.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ironic though wasn't it ? It was a damn siight better than the two that followed.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Cereal Killer said:
Both songs mentioned was on The Masterplan album which was quite a good album (well one of the better ones after Whats the Story Morning Glorning album)

I really like the song though and hopefully this new album will actually be decent this time

Worst Oasis album of all time = Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants... Absaloutly CRAP
well said that man :clap2: really dissapointed with SOTSOG!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Definitely Maybe or Stone Roses?

I've been split between the two for ten years. Both captured the moment.

I lean towards Stone Roses as the musicanship between the four was amazing. Reni was an amzaing drummer.

Oasis always strike me as the gallagher brothers and some fillers in. amazing live band though.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dale Jasper said:

I lean towards Stone Roses as the musicanship between the four was amazing. Reni was an amzaing drummer.

Oasis always strike me as the gallagher brothers and some fillers in. amazing live band though.

Musically, the Stone Roses. Easy.

Oasis were always just the brothers and their mates. This is why they had such chemistry. Notice when the like of Bonehead and White left the chemistry was gone and they went to shit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dale Jasper said:

Not even remotely close. Stone Roses every single bloody time. Always had a thing for 'Cigarettes and Alcohol' though.

Irrelevant, obviously, but me and my mate met Jonny Marr a while back in KFC at Warwick services. Top bloke. (JM, not my mate, though he's okay!). I was chatting to him all cool, like you do, and my mate ruined it by getting him to sign his KFC reciept and getting all tongue-tied.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Smiths were another great band. I was listening to Rank yesterday. The start to Queen Is Dead and the end of London are something else.

I've got an electronic drum kit in my room but The smiths drummer is too good to keep up with.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
ciggs and alcohol
live forever
stand by me
roll with it
dont look back in anger

all legnedry in my opinion. especially the top 3. top class :clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dale Jasper said:
Smiths were another great band. I was listening to Rank yesterday. The start to Queen Is Dead and the end of London are something else.

I've got an electronic drum kit in my room but The smiths drummer is too good to keep up with.

Mike Joyce.

Not only a great drummer, but his Mum (Yootha) was Mildred in George and Mildred. That's true star quality.

Personally was never so keen on rank though. Meat is Murder and 'The Smiths' for me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
ciggs and alcohol
live forever
stand by me
roll with it
dont look back in anger

all legnedry in my opinion. especially the top 3. top class :clap:

I agree with Stand by Me. Percy Sledge is a legend.

Actually - five great songs there. Fair play

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here