Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LVCC Div 1 Sussex v Warks

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Sussex team
CD Nash, EC Joyce, LWP Wells, MW Goodwin, MH Yardy*, JS Gatting, MJ Prior†, SJ Magoffin, A Khan, JE Anyon, MS Panesar
Warwickshire team
V Chopra, IJL Trott, IR Bell, WTS Porterfield, JO Troughton*, DL Maddy, TR Ambrose†, R Clarke, KHD Barker, JS Patel, CJC Wright, NM Carter

Sussex won the toss and elected to field

Should be a good one, all the England player's available

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
12-00 start

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I see we've put them in. Good, i'm down tomorrow lunchtime just in time to see Trott get his double-hundred and Bell to come in I reckon

That's not fair, they've got an extra player! Still, it is Bell, so we'll let them off!!!

Carter is the man to miss out. As a Warks fan I'm very encouraged by the way we've started the season, although the extravagant movement on offer has certainly helped to hide the fact that we're missing a couple of first choice seamers. Patel has been great, although I think he might struggle when the pitches improve; I was very underwhelmed by his signing in the off season but I'm hoping to be proved wrong.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The GOFF :bowdown:

Edit: Obviously just a false dawn. Doubt we'll see another wicket fall before tea.

Great recovery lead by Trott, 100 partnership up. I find Varun Chopra really frustrating - he tends to either make a big score or nothing at all. Last year he made a huge amount of runs early on (two double tons in April I recall) but then only finished the season with about 1400 runs.

Looks like Anyon has taken a bit of a pasting since bowling Bell.

Warks 136-2
Trott 65*, Chopra 62*
Magoffin 1-36

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here