Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luton Town V York City for a place in the football league.

Luton or York ?

• Luton Town

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • York City

Votes: 68 78.2%

• Total voters

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
York: epic Roman heritage, a medieval wall, the largest Gothic cathedral in northern Europe, a castle, the Shambles, Jorvik Viking Centre, the National Railway Museum, bordered by the Pennines and the North York Moors; loads of old pubs and cultural attractions, and the home of the KitKat AND the Yorkie.

Luton...um...has an airport, and a factory where they make vans.

Why would you want this back in the football league?

[yt]2QsJqS52Ypo[/yt]

Has hooliganism been eradicated and only now takes place at Luton games?

You could balance this with film of Wrexham morons doing the same thing to Luton fans this evening. Most Wrexham fans as upset today as Luton fans were about those disgusting scenes you have posted. Which the conference bizarrely seemed to ignore- I honestly expected some ground closures or a points deduction.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

You could balance this with film of Wrexham morons doing the same thing to Luton fans this evening. Most Wrexham fans as upset today as Luton fans were about those disgusting scenes you have posted. Which the conference bizarrely seemed to ignore- I honestly expected some ground closures or a points deduction.

Not a clue why you're talking to me about Wrexham?

York: epic Roman heritage, a medieval wall, the largest Gothic cathedral in northern Europe, a castle, the Shambles, Jorvik Viking Centre, the National Railway Museum, bordered by the Pennines and the North York Moors; loads of old pubs and cultural attractions, and the home of the KitKat AND the Yorkie.

Not any more. But it isn't in Yorkshire.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I was at the game and didn't see any trouble.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Errrr yes, yes you can.. A daft poll IMO... Anyone voting for Luton wants banning, and quick!

Better ban me and the 6 others who have voted for Luton then.

Why would you want this back in the football league?

[yt]2QsJqS52Ypo[/yt]

Because it's passion! Look at the mongy York fans cowering in the stands in their bobble hats and silly wigs. Why would anyone want that back in the football league?!?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Will you cock off you boring prick? I lost all respect for you on the other thread when your response to this disgrace was "York City haven't been chased off the field be other angry fans from other clubs have they?", as if our conduct was anything like that.

Face it, generally speaking Albion fans don't like your shithouse two bob club. You got village crowds when you were in the top flight and you're not missed now. Come on York, f*** off Loo town.

Last edited:

Will you cock off you boring prick? I lost all respect for you on the other thread when your response to this disgrace was "York City haven't been chased off the field be other angry fans from other clubs have they?", as if our conduct was anything[i/] like that.

Face it, generally speaking Albion fans don't like your shithouse two bob club. You got village crowds when you were in the top flight and you're not missed now. Come on York, f*** off Loo town.

Poor old Simeon, you used to put a few words together years back on the list, you were even worth reading, now you have mutated into some kind of teenage keyboard ninja warrior insult merchant....

because some other people voted in a poll for Luton......:nono:

Never mind top flight crowds, the FL would be a start!

I didn't see anything from where I was sitting but that was the other end of the stand to the Luton fans.

I am sure it was the usual 50 arseholes who turn up for the big games- everyone seems to have them unfortunately. Shame to hear about the Wrexham lad roughed up by racists in his own end at the same game too. Lots of fans wishing they could produce a Brighton Family atmosphere instead.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Luton any day of the week. I'll leave the love-in to others but I love going to grounds like Luton's with an edge to it. You can keep your historic town bollocks.

Anyway, Luton have a greater claim of being hard done by With that 30 point deduction.

Ban me. See if I care.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Luton of course! Get us back to somewhere close to where we belong. Seems strange to think that it is less than 7 years since we beat palace at selhurst. Gone through a lot since then, most of it bad.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Everything about Luton is skank. The whole town & the armpit that is Kenilworth Road.

What sums up the 'aura' of Luton is when you exit the station. Many towns & Cities have grand old Victorian Hotels in or around their stations. Luton has 'EasyHotel'. :rolleyes:

I wonder if you have to pay a surcharge for 'extras' such as mattresses, bedding & maybe a water meter in the shower?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

I take it you voted for Luton?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm going to this on Sunday with a Luton fan or two. To be fair to them it's not the fans fault that they got mismanaged so badly. And also the fans have stuck with them pretty well, averaging the best crowds in the BSP by some margin.

If they go up I think they will do a Crawley and go up again. Not sure you'd say the same about York.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here