Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luton Tonight

Ted Bear

Jul 6, 2003
Luton
Does anyone know how many we'll bring tonight? And if there's any chance of getting tickets at the ground? Because i've got a couple of mates that want to lend their vocal support for Falmer.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I know there are a fair few hoping/expecting to pay on the night, but haven't heard for sure that Luton will be permitting this.

A lot of teams have sold tickets on the gate, having previously announced the game all-ticket.

Silly to turn away paying customers if you can get them in...

kenilworth

Feb 10, 2004
if the worst comes to the worst, you can pay on the door tonight if you want to get in the luton end but i think you will be okay if you just turn up and pay on the door in the away end

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh christ there are 2 of em now!:angry:

JBT_banana1.gif
JBT_banana1.gif
JBT_banana1.gif
JBT_banana1.gif

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
tedebear said:
nothing to see here -

True theres f all to see here apart from your usual drivel, now excuse me while I get back to my red neck pets and discuss more important things like Guns, reptoids and god.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
looney said:
True theres f all to see here apart from your usual drivel, now excuse me while I get back to my red neck pets and discuss more important things like Guns, reptoids and god.

my insightful views on life and times leave your crap rantings for dead...besides people love me - and as for you?? :lol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
tedebear said:
my insightful views on life and times leave your crap rantings for dead...besides people love me - and as for you?? :lol:

People hate fear and envy me, i'll take any.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here