Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lump it forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
"Win that!"

Every time the ball goes anywhere near our box and our defenders need to deal with it...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I make a kind of "oohhhhh" noise when Casper comes out to catch anything

I also have a bad habit of calling all of the players son

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
An imploring "Come on, boys!" which is usually followed up in my head with ["come on girl, succumb to the beat surrender"]

And I ALWAYS say "'ere we go" in expectation of a goal when we get a corner or free kick on the edge of the area. It winds the kids up enormously.

Last edited:

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
bloke near me always says 'uh oh' loudly when we lose the ball in a dangerous posistions .....sounds like one of the telly tubbies.....:laugh:

Personally , I cant help screaming KEEPER when its obvious Casper should be coming and doesn't and my most embarassing MAN ON !!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Also the 'ooohhh' thing whenever Casper leaves his line.

Annoying habit of speaking as if Im best mates with them all: Go on GG, Take him on Benno, Good head Muzz.

'Get up' whenever the ball is off the ground for any period of time. Like they hadnt thought of jumping.

'Welldunnnnnnn' - whenever anything vaguely good happens.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Second Ball (often heard by Cullip during any subdued quiet game at Withers)

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
"Get out to 'em!"

Whenever we decide to sink back into our penalty area and let the opposition come at us.

"Thank you" - to pretty much any referee decision that goes our way.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
"Ref, Ref, REF!" Normally accompanied by a shake of the head, I do this for bad decisions either way. Not sure if I am expecting him to answer me or not.

"Football" This one is heard repeatedly these days when we put together a nice passing move.

"And again" for the same reasons as Conboy.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Over there,

over there,

over there ffs

when I can clearly see where the ball should be played but the person in possession can't

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
"Don't let it bounce" - Usually shouted at ElAbd (no so much lately!)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
"Don't let it bounce" - Usually shouted at ElAbd (no so much lately!)

A particular fave of Mendoza.

My own one was during a quiet spell at Exeter, their keeper collected the ball on the floor and I shouted "kick him in the f***ing head"

To much amusement.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
DO YOU WATCH THE IMPS? Saw two lincoln fans on haywards heath station yesterday was it you! Went to three bridges v crawley down old bloke kept shouting" slide him slide him" regardless of who had the ball and even if no player was near:facepalm: had little rev in fits:laugh:

I support Lincoln in the way that most Man U supporters support Man U. I look out for their results. I am therefore the world's only plastic Lincoln City supporter. Brighton born and bred me and an Albion supporter for 40 years but every one of my ancestors back to Isaac Newton and beyond came from lovely Lincolnshire.

I support Lincoln in the way that most Man U supporters support Man U. I look out for their results. I am therefore the world's only plastic Lincoln City supporter. Brighton born and bred me and an Albion supporter for 40 years but every one of my ancestors back to Isaac Newton and beyond came from lovely Lincolnshire.
# oh:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here