Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luke Wright is a JCL...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
according to his Twitter account he has a ST with his Dad, but he's really a Newcastle fan. has anyone seen him at games? He's been in Oz or SA most of the winter and is heading to the IPL next month.

PG

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Not at the game, but I seem him quite a bit at Haywards Heath train station. I think he goes to the games with Matt Prior so I heard.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sure I have seen Yardy at games before ?

AgerBomb22

Jun 2, 2011
Chi Town/Burgess Hill
not seen Wright at the games. Only Sussex player I have seen at the Amex was Matt Prior who was with Stuart Broad for the Forest game.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I was lucky enough to be sat behind the directors area (Profile lounge I think) against Peterborough last year and Wayne Parnell was there with Chris Liddle.
Oh and LR was on crutches in the lounge aswell.

Chinster

Aug 7, 2011
Saw Luke Wright and Matt Prior suited and booted at the Donny game walking past Dicks bar

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
In 45 years of watching the Albion (and more watching Sussex), I've only ever seen one Sussex player at an Albion game - and that was Peter Graves about 30 years ago (obviously not including laps of honour by the whole team). Surprising really, you'd think I'd bump into one or two over such a long period of time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here