Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luke and Bex going back in!!!

ih8palarse

Jul 30, 2008
Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: LUKE & BEX BACK IN BB

LOVEBIRDS Luke Marsden and Bex Shiner are heading back to the Big Bro house – to give lessons in lust!
Show chiefs reckon grumpy Rex Newmark and his girlfriend Nicole Cammack need sizzling tips to set them on fire.

And Luke and Bex, both 21, are just the pair to work the miracle after their hot “honeymoon” in Las Vegas following their eviction.

They will return for just one day. Channel 4 is hoping their visit will be sensational. An insider said: “Bosses have been jealously watching how much fun Luke and Bex have been having outside the house while Rex and Nicole’s relationship appears boring.

“The look on the faces of other housemates will be priceless as they walk in with tales of Vegas.

“And, now that Luke has become more experienced sexually, he will be able to teach Rex some of the tricks he has learned

Should be GREAT!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: LUKE & BEX BACK IN BB

LOVEBIRDS Luke Marsden and Bex Shiner are heading back to the Big Bro house – to give lessons in lust!
Show chiefs reckon grumpy Rex Newmark and his girlfriend Nicole Cammack need sizzling tips to set them on fire.

And Luke and Bex, both 21, are just the pair to work the miracle after their hot “honeymoon” in Las Vegas following their eviction.

They will return for just one day. Channel 4 is hoping their visit will be sensational. An insider said: “Bosses have been jealously watching how much fun Luke and Bex have been having outside the house while Rex and Nicole’s relationship appears boring.

“The look on the faces of other housemates will be priceless as they walk in with tales of Vegas.

“And, now that Luke has become more experienced sexually, he will be able to teach Rex some of the tricks he has learned

Should be GREAT!

Please no, put new people in that have something about them?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
too late for anyone to make an impact in the house worthy of winning I feel

this is suprisingly old hat for BB , this has been done at LEAST two or three times now ( when they put in Jon Tickle one year, and a load of them with Nicki staying another)

there is a bloody good reason these people got voted out!!!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
With everything thats gone on with phone rigging recently this'll surprise me.

If people wanted to see them on TV, they wouldn't have voted them out in the first place.

I voted for both of these idiots to go and personally - the only time I wanna see these two again is in a remake of Shrek!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here