Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lukas 'Juke Box' Jutkiewicz

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Would love us to sign this player, but sadly it looks like he's going to saints or middlesbrough.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If I was a Southampton fan, I think I'd trust Adkins' judgement.

We've signed Vicente (former Spanish player of the year), Hoskins (one of the best strikers in our division last year) and Buckley (much coveted winger). That's worked out well.

Stop being such a moany and miserable whiner. ???

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Would love us to sign this player, but sadly it looks like he's going to saints or middlesbrough.

Why? Because he's got a Foreign sounding name? He's a 6'3 left footed striker who has scored a goal or two this season. £3million worth of striker? Doubtful. Have a word with Sheffield United, who paid that same fee for Ched Evans from Man City. Fired them to relegation. If you're going to spend that sort of money on a player at this level, he really needs to have done something to justify it in my opinion, like score 30 goals the previous season.

He might go to Southampton (A club he left for Swindon Town earlier in his career) and be a success, in Adkins they trust, but it's a hefty gamble.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I played football with his girlfriend's brother a few weeks ago (tedious link ahoy). He was wearing one of Jutkiewiciz's shirts, which I just found odd.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I played football with his girlfriend's brother a few weeks ago (tedious link ahoy). He was wearing one of Jutkiewiciz's shirts, which I just found odd.

Why on earth would that be odd? If your sister went out with an Albion player, and he chucked you the odd bit of training kit, would that be odd?

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
It wasn't an old training top - which I'd understand - it was one of his match shirts. Might just be me but I wouldn't wear a shirt with the name of the bloke who's ragging my sister, on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here