Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lukaku

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Why remote? We play good football and Boas has said he won't be loaned to a club outside of England...I think with Gus' influence and the squad we have we are the first club Chelsea would look at to loan him out to

Remote because I think they will keep him as he does not need naming in their squad because of his age. If we did get him, it would be absolutely mint. We could seriously think about promotion with a front line of Lukaku, Vincete and CMS it would be unbelievable.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Remote because I think they will keep him as he does not need naming in their squad because of his age. If we did get him, it would be absolutely mint. We could seriously think about promotion with a front line of Lukaku, Vincete and CMS it would be unbelievable.

Could you imagine the absolute FEAR that would instill in our opponents? and that's without Nooney, Buckley, Hoskins and Lua Lua...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Did I imagine it or was there news of a PRICE FREEZE on STs when the prices were announced for this year?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
is their any confirmed source of this rumour, or is it just a hopeful suggestion?

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
If he signs on loan, I'll be like:

9759084.jpg

...doesn't quite work but oh well

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Bolton will be the club of choice for loaning though. They're not a threat but he will get good Premier League experience playing the type of football that the manager likes.

Bolton - so stylish! :):dunce:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Even Chelsea would be stupid not to gıve hım a few games off the bench thıs season.... he ıs as much a prospect as Rooney was at that age and who wouldve loaned him out. With the forward line playing the way it is at the mo I would be very surprısed ıf Lukaku goes anywhere.

Saying that, IF he was going to go anyway I reckon we would be close to the top of the list IF we could afford what wed have to pay. As far as I know, Championship clubs rarely get the players totally for free... usually a percentage of the wages and / or a fee e.g. 150,000.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Stoke were trying to get him on loan till they realised it was against the rules - a loan to the Champs is def not out of the question...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Stoke were trying to get him on loan till they realised it was against the rules - a loan to the Champs is def not out of the question...

Sadly this is true which means that for the next week or so at least we will have to live with endless speculation and (even worse) the very slight possibility/hope that it might even happen :D

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Sadly this is true which means that for the next week or so at least we will have to live with endless speculation and (even worse) the very slight possibility/hope that it might even happen :D

Thats the exciting part. Just being linked with these name's is unbelievable in itself.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Before we signed Vicente I would have said we had no chance of getting Lukaku on loan. Now the fact that there is even a remote possibility is fantastic and that is surely down to the fact that we now have quality players like Vicente, CMS, Hoskins etc and are sitting pretty at the top of the Championship at the moment!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here