Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LuaLua

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Own up whoever this is on that site :lolol:

09 Jan 2013 13:56:21
Leonardo Ulloa set to sign 3 deal with Brighton after passport issues were resolved.

Source: 'Bensgrandad' who is ITK at the club.

Fingers crossed!

I am BensGrandad and have no connection with the club and that post is rubbish and was not entered by me.

:lolol::lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not see it as such an unbelievable idea as a month there playing every week would do wonders for him and we would probably not suffer as we have many options now. From our point of view it is a win win situation for a months loan.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Just been offered a contract by Real Madrid although my agent says he can get the goals bonus increased. So we'll see

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I do not see it as such an unbelievable idea as a month there playing every week would do wonders for him and we would probably not suffer as we have many options now. From our point of view it is a win win situation for a months loan.

Just keep bringing him back slowly he is a confidence player and yes going away could help,but i think in his case he needs pushing here more..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Own up whoever this is on that site :lolol:

09 Jan 2013 13:56:21
Leonardo Ulloa set to sign 3 deal with Brighton after passport issues were resolved.

Source: 'Bensgrandad' who is ITK at the club.

Fingers crossed!

I am BensGrandad and have no connection with the club and that post is rubbish and was not entered by me.

:lolol::lolol:

I posted that but not the original as I said but it proved nearly right as the contract was for 4.5 years.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Because sometimes it is right as in Graham may be going to Norwich as the papers have now picked up and Frazer Campbell to Cardiff.

It's only ever right when someone posts what they've already seen on forums, or in the papers etc. I could go on there right now and say that we were signing Messi for £200k. It's all bollocks

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I could tell you who is 85% going out tomorrow

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I posted that but not the original as I said but it proved nearly right as the contract was for 4.5 years.

It was proved to be nearly right because his agent was tweeting about it! Not because the rumour site got the scoop. Someone simply passed on a bit of info that was well known.

The other source that people seem to quote is @soccer_sauce on Twitter. They claimed a scoop of our interest in Dick Van Dyke, despite NSC picking up on it a whole 1.5 hours before them.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
But, naturally, you won't. Can I make a guess? Is it Bridcutt to Mansfield Town?

Nope,it's...........................................................me to work if there is no more snow

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No seriously it's Harley to

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
CMS to Hinkley? Needs some game time to put himself in the shop window now we've signed Ulloa. Stuart Storer connection and all that! Quite a coup if happens.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Crap. If you can't beat them join them. Bruno's going to Whitehawk. At least he doesn't have to uproot again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here