Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lualua kissing the badge

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Cox is a little lightweight who just moans about everything and thinks he is amazing. He is good enough for a relegation doomed team as we seemed to nearly be for two seasons while he was in our squad.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ANYWAYS back on topic

normally i HATE this and think it's false like Watf...erm...ILIKECANDLES puts it

but yesterday I liked that , it was a nice touch :)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Nice touch, whether it means anything, we'll see in January.
As for PlasticCandles, stop bloody biting, the guy isnt for real. Wouldnt be suprised if its someone on a second account having a wind up.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Cox is quality and he's OURS. When we sell him we are gonna strike it rich and you will miss out.

I'm in two minds whether you just say things like this for the fun of it or whether you really are just a f***ing idiot. You'll be pleased to know I reckon it's the first of the two.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
:lol:

At the moment Cox is playing good football but he goes hot then cold. Cox will end up playing league 2 football in the next few seasons.

He's young, he's got potential, he won't be playing League 2 football :facepalm: Look at the difference it is when Holroyd dropped down.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
from what I saw of KLL kissing the badge yesterday it seemed to be not directly in front of the fans like people normally do whilst lapping up the applause/giving it the biggun, but in the middle of the pitch, and also very spontaneous, as he ran towards Gus (peace be upon his name) and the bench.

To me that makes it more of a genuine gesture.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'm in two minds whether you just say things like this for the fun of it or whether you really are just a f***ing idiot. You'll be pleased to know I reckon it's the first of the two.
You are wrong - its both!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:facepalm:

Cox is a quality player just didn't get enough games for us which help lead to his departure

Well, just the 146 appearances (+16 sub). But who's splitting hairs.

Cox is a fairly decent 3rd division footballer, but he's not someone who's going to help a team reach the next level. He'll shuffle around in L1 / L2 and do an ok job, but Gus was right to get rid, he's never going to be a player who can progress above or beyond this level, he was never consistant enough. And the 'partyboy' antics got short shrift too (as also done for Dickinson).

As for Kazenga's badge-kissing...I always take that gesture with a maHOOsive pinch of Saxa. He was delighted at scoring, he's clearly really enjoying himself here, but lets not pretend its where he wants to spend his career. This is a nice little fling we're having, lets just enjoy it while it lasts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here