Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua - you ARE what you ARE

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The guy on the phone in was a plank of the highest order. I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing. I've no doubt that most other Championship sides would want KLL in their squad if they could have him. FACT.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
I loved his goal celebration: he dived on top of the pile of Brighton players and did his superman impression.

Was very amusing, looked like he found an excuse to 'Plank' some footballers. You don't see that every day. Sounded like he changed the game for the best. He's getting better, just hope he keeps on improving!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Three times he got 1 on 1 with their fullback

Three times he made him his BITCH, flidded round him, got to the byline and delivered a ball into the box.

This guy is DANGER with a capital DANG. He's a gamechanger, he's the ace in the pack, the fly in the ointment, the jam in the sandwich.

He. Must. Start.

100% correct

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I loved his goal celebration: he dived on top of the pile of Brighton players and did his superman impression.

This is quality, just watched it on the Football League highlights, Lua Lua is quality and a fantastic buy.

Can we get hIs brother from Blackpool, the more Lua Lua the merrier...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Was very amusing, looked like he found an excuse to 'Plank' some footballers. You don't see that every day. Sounded like he changed the game for the best. He's getting better, just hope he keeps on improving!

incredible plank

Screen shot 2011-12-04 at 11.52.14.png

D

Deleted member 18477

I personally would love to see Lua Lua, Buckley and noone start! With noone being the one to drop behind CMS. He's got quicker feet than the other 2 but he's not as fast at beating a defender for raw pace down the touch line as such (although still very quick).

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I personally would love to see Lua Lua, Buckley and noone start! With noone being the one to drop behind CMS. He's got quicker feet than the other 2 but he's not as fast at beating a defender for raw pace down the touch line as such (although still very quick).

Are you Keegan in disguise :p

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I think Lua Lua should remain our super sub. Unleash him on a tired defence and we will reap the rewards

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
How we finished is how we should start...Lualua on one side and Buckley on the other. Football is supposed to be entertainment and I am more than happy to pay £500 a year to watch that. The first 70mins however, is not what I would call entertainment, if the first 70mins was a meal, you would ask for your money back.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
The more time Lau Lau and Noone are on the pitch together the better our chances are,we have a wide pitch so should be taking advantage.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Much better player than Noone largely because he has a final ball and once he beats someone he gets it in rather than turns round and tries to beat the same player again for no reason...

Funny you should say (type) that Trigger, was looking at the best/worst player thread and a load of people have Nooney as their best, I think he's been good on the ball but final ball is largely poor. KLL yesterday had three goes at the defender and got a decent ball in on all three occasions, different players admittedly but I can't help but find Nooney a bit frustrating.

I'm no KLL lover/Nooney hater as I think at our level you tend to get players who aren't complete (otherwise they'd be in the prem) just that if you could dribble like Nooney does and cross like KLL did yesterday and we'd have a right player on our hands!!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Three times he got 1 on 1 with their fullback

Three times he made him his BITCH, flidded round him, got to the byline and delivered a ball into the box.

This guy is DANGER with a capital DANG. He's a gamechanger, he's the ace in the pack, the fly in the ointment, the jam in the sandwich.

He. Must. Start.

it could be that he is our super sub, Gus knows what he is doing.When LL comes on he changes the game, when he plays a full game he is mediocre at best

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
One thing that drove me mad yesterday about KLL - He beat his man three times and got a cross in but no one gambled on a run to the near post, which seemed strange given that is exactly where 90% of his crosses are driven into.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here