Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua - you ARE what you ARE

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Three times he got 1 on 1 with their fullback

Three times he made him his BITCH, flidded round him, got to the byline and delivered a ball into the box.

This guy is DANGER with a capital DANG. He's a gamechanger, he's the ace in the pack, the fly in the ointment, the jam in the sandwich.

He. Must. Start.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Three times he made him his BITCH, flidded round him, got to the byline and delivered a ball into the box.

This guy is DANGER with a capital DANG. He's a gamechanger, he's the ace in the pack, the fly in the ointment, the jam in the sandwich.

He. Must. Start.
Couldn't. Agree. More.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Disagree. His crossing looked much better. He looked almost perfect, rather than just very very good.

Though some goon on the BBC Sussex phone-in thought he was poor :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fact is, unless someone gets on the end of one of his crosses, or he twats in a 20-yarder, then apparently he's poor, unfit, and not as good as last season.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Definitely looked back to his speedy best today!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The first cross didn't trouble the first man - paynter, harley, barnes, navarro would all have been slaughtered if it had been them crossing it in. Lualua does it and it's great because he forced a corner. Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising Lualua, just getting frustrated with the hate directed at our players by too many fans. Particularly those that sit around me.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I think he's more a super sub to run out last 30 minutes of EVERY game. Rather he did this than start one match and last 60-70 then miss a couple games completely and so on. Buckley and Noone when fit to start for me. Noone does need a game rest though purely because our other 3 wingers (if include Vicente who Gus likes central) have been out so long.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

He. Must. Start.

Not being funny.

But that post is THE BOOMTING.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I too thought he did well. And he wasn't skinning any mug there either - this was Wales internastional and former Spurs player Chris Gunter ;)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Much better player than Noone largely because he has a final ball and once he beats someone he gets it in rather than turns round and tries to beat the same player again for no reason...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's the quality I love.
Noone is fantastic and my fav player, there would be no 'but's about Nooney, if it wasn't for KLL.

The last 2 games, he's come on done everything Noone does, but more directly.
Then puts in a LUSCIOUS cross from the by-line that has to be dealt with.

10 per game and CMS will score.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

He. Must. Start.

At least he had good 30 min today . Doesn't have to start but does need time to change a game

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I loved his goal celebration: he dived on top of the pile of Brighton players and did his superman impression.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here