Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lua lua training with the albion....

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
That would be the FLAIREST of all celebrations in the history of football.

This.

I wonder, at what point does a celebration count as being over the top? I mean, could the boys pull off a 30sec backflip and tumbling ROUTINE without getting a yellow card?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This.

I wonder, at what point does a celebration count as being over the top? I mean, could the boys pull off a 30sec backflip and tumbling ROUTINE without getting a yellow card?

They'd certainly get 6's across the board from the judges.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
This.

Or the whole team could form a human pyramid and hoist Nooney to the top?

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Probably just trying to keep fit and asked Kaz to see if Gus will let him train for a bit whilst finding a new club

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I just spoke to someone very ITK. He's was only training for one day as he was down. He will not be signing. Sorry chaps!

I'm a little disappointed! :( :lolol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Very similar to what we've got at the moment I fear, if we played him up top he's not exactly a target man, wants the ball to feet and is comfortable with it to bring others into play (As are Barnes, Hoskins and CMS). Could play him as a winger, as Portsmouth and Newcastle often did, but again we already have Kaz, Noone and Buckley.

Flair, but feel money better spent elsewhere. Expect he's just training to keep fit.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I just spoke to someone very ITK. He's was only training for one day as he was down. He will not be signing. Sorry chaps!

I'm a little disappointed! :( :lolol:

quite happy with this actually, just want Harley and one other

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Imagine the commentator on the one two passes.... "lua lua...lua lua....lua lua ....lua lua...lua lua ...lua lua again...lua lua ...lua lua :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here