Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua on Fifa 12

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pro evo used to be better than Fifa, what's the comparison like now?
And is the game similar on the consoles and PC, or better on one?

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
LuaLua's face is so realistic because Newcastle we're one of the team's that FIFA used for the special 16-camera game face technology thing. Before he signed for us, they sent their cameras round a a shed load of teams (including 'castle) and took a whole image of their head, to make sure every player as as realistic as can be, so as he then signed for us, his features still stayed the same.

Massively impressed so far, Vicente is absolute quality on the game, although that isn't surprising really, only downside is, our players seem to be really slow at picking up passes and judging runs, which in truth, is completely different to how it is in real life :lolol:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
So, graphically its pretty good. Is the game ACTUALLY any better than last years?

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
How much is the game in store, I saw Sainsburrys are selling at £28.99 but you have to spend £30 in order to get that. Any other offers anywhere?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I've got it on the PS3 and I am sure Vicente isn't on there ?!

Also, does anyone else find LuaLua really slow ?

D

Deleted member 18477

will lualua suddenly f*** off back to newcastle in january like he did in last years game and then when you try to sign him proper say 'no your club isnt big enough'?

D

Deleted member 18477

I've got it on the PS3 and I am sure Vicente isn't on there ?!

Also, does anyone else find LuaLua really slow ?

he better be on there!!!!!!!!!!!!! or fifa will have pissed off every brighton fan going!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I admit they are cool, but in my day, computer game graphics were shite but the playability was what mattered!

200px-Dizzy-fast-food-screenshot-com64.gif

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Lua Lua was queuing outside the Marina Asda for his copy, last night, I hear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here