Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua - Loan until end of season

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Strange that a 19 year old fades so much in the second half - still like to sign him up

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Strange that a 19 year old fades so much in the second half - still like to sign him up

was the way we started to play in the second half just didn't give him the ball, Poyet said that is why he took him off not because he was playing well but because we were not using him. Makes skinning the full back look so easy

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
please keep him its nice to have a bit of width

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
was my MoM for first half, then faded...needs a few more matches under his belt

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
Just back from the game. LuaLua is very exciting to watch. His pace/speed and dribbling skills are excellent.

Can we buy him? I doubt it. If Newcastle end up deciding to letting him go - he'll be off to a Championship side, and he'll be playing regular first team football too.

Can we get him to sign to the end of the season? I don't see why not! Especially if Newcastle keep winning, which I think they will. There be back in the premier league next season.

IF and its a big IF - we can sign him can we afford him?!

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
Just back from the game. LuaLua is very exciting to watch. His pace/speed and dribbling skills are excellent.

Can we buy him? I doubt it. If Newcastle end up deciding to letting him go - he'll be off to a Championship side, and he'll be playing regular first team football too.

Can we get him to sign to the end of the season? I don't see why not! Especially if Newcastle keep winning, which I think they will. There be back in the premier league next season.

IF and its a big IF - we can sign him can we afford him?!

i dont see why we couldnt afford him... if our chairmen can afford to spend 94 mil on a ground why wouldn't he be able to afford lua lua? whether he wants to spend the money is more the question..

he does look class, but only cus he has so much pace, hasn't proved he can put a good ball in the box yet, i think its quite important a winger can do that as well as take on the man.... don't get me wrong i'd love to have him permanently for this club, just because there is not many players who can skin a man like he can in this league, but end product he hasn't shown it yet at all..

... i also disagree about him playing championship football i don't think he's proved himself for that at all otherwise wouldn't he be playing regularly in the first team now for newcastle?

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
Point taken griff. I don't think with Newcastle - there's so many star names in that squad BUT an average team in that division, I think he may get some offers.

Final ball like you said isn't great however, that can get worked on with practice!

The second half people say he went missing but the game play didn't suit and that's why Gus took him off.

I'd love us to sign him, so would he want to come here on a full-time basis? Mmmm I don't think so! But I might (& hopefully) be wrong!

Good stuff Albion!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If that boy could have the confidence coached into him to take a shot on goal at the end of his cracking runs, then we'd have a SERIOUSLY high quality player on our books. albeit temporarily.

Good to watch as is tho eh :thumbsup:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Shame he cant last a full 90 minutes - yet.

Either he's not match fit after only having played in Newcastle's reserves, or he's very easily knackered out ?

Def worth a deal to the end of the season, as he is a different class in this league, but then I would re-evaluate.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here