Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua is coming

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
I went completely off of the first posters comments without checking until now, can someone in brighton please take a photo of the article, I know sometimes the website isn't upto date

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He will be amazing for us I'm sure if this comes off. The thought of next season just keeps getting better and better!

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Brighton will sign messi IF they can agree personal terms and IF they can agree a fee with Barcelona

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Its on football-rumors.co.uk......( but that site is shit)

Brighton Transfer Rumours

On that site it also says that Gus is one of the favourites to go to WIGAN FFS!!!!!

WIGAN What a big club.....

Also Bennett to BELGIUM.........DOnt know why I look at football rumours.....but its a laugh sometimes..its just a site ANYONE can post crap.

Elliott Bennett will leave Brighton and join Kortrijk in Belgium. The club have recently come into money by an Englishman and their plans are to bring in young English talent. Bennett will be available for around £800,000 to £1million.

Another classic....................Crystal Palace are set to sign Brighton Defender Greer for around 1.1 million

Last edited:

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
I've got the paper here. Words from the man himself "We are back in training on the 5th of July. Hopefully by then I will be a Brighton player". "That is what I want, before the season starts, but at the moment I haven't heard anything".

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The Argus put sports stories on line after 9am so chill.

I'm sure it is true though.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Gonna text my mate up in Newcastle right this minute and see what he's heard from the club up there

:moo:

Attachments

• kaz.jpg
    kaz.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,562

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to more of this

[yt]9l8wf07YiJc[/yt]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
TB, Gus, Championship, Stadium, Dark Star, Pies, Two Willys, and now KLL - does it get any better ?

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
We want Kaz = old news
Kaz wants us = old news (if he cant stay at NU/ prem)
Fee and wages not agreed = old news

I'll get excited if and when the last bit changes !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here