Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua injured

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Pardew is going to have to make a decision on him as LuaLua is out of contract at the end of the season. Will he be willing to offer an attractive deal to LuaLua without having seen him play? Presumably he will have some advisors at the blub that have seen him play.

Kazenga has been there for five years and there might come a time when he says enough is enough and move on to find first team football. He would only be available for a free if Newcastle do not offer him a contract on the same or better terms as far as I understand it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Good player, but not sure we should be looking at signing him.

- he always seems to be injured

- he could only ever manage a half with us and couldn't play every game.

Too risky to sign on a full time deal

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Always get set backs after long term injuries. Was always going to be a bit optimistic that he could return and play a serious part for us this season. Let the lad recover properly and start afresh next season, hopefully for us.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

I'd be DELIGHTED if we signed him permanently. He is capable of producing magic that I have never before seen at this Club. He would be our X Factor. Granted he can't play 90 mins week in week out, but providing we don't break the bank for him he could be the player that turns a good team into something really special. McDons last week was case in point. If we had Lua Lua to come on when they went down to 10 men, I think we would have crusied to a 1-3 win. We NEED him.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

He is only 20. He's wicked. Sign him up.

Is injury prone and as would be a risk for big money

I'd happily take a chance though

Calling a player injury prone because someone broke his leg is rather ridiculous. He does/did have a problem with his hamstring but that didn't seem to be anything to worry Gus (or us) before

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If theres no massive fee involved (which presumably there won't be as he's out of contract in the summer), then its a bit of a no-brainer. He's such an explosive player, someone who really can come on and change a game for us. I'd be THRILLED if we signed him. Get him fit through a pre-season, and I'd quite literally be wetting myself at the prospect of seeing him turn out in the stripes next August.

He'd put another couple of thousand on the gate alone.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Pardew HAS seen what he can do; Withdean April 2010.

Not overly surprised he's injured - didn't Bobby Zamora have a similar situation just after his comeback last week?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I remember in the summer there were quite a few people saying they weren't that bothered if he came back or not.

They went a bit quiet when he was tearing up the league...

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Top top top player - always injured? It was hardly his fault he broke his leg. He would be my no.1 signing

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
not convinced that his contract expires this season. I thought it was extended and runs out next year?

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Does anyone have any proof on when his contract runs out with Newsastle?? Anyway if we were to sign him next season (presuming we are in the championship, although its a big IF) he would have a key role to play for us as it would mean teams would have to watch out for him as he is very capable of RIPPING their defences apart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here