Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua Goal Video

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Cheers for that. Couldnt believe the ref only counted 7 paces... scored anyway so nevermind.

Ref made a point of moving the ball forward a pace, as KLL had pulled it back a pace to give a little more distance between ball and wall. KLL then compained that the wall was too close! Ref indicated he was going to move the wall, and to leave the ball where it was. He then counted 7-8 paces! Fecking ref.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I really hope KLL is on the way back to his brilliant best, because when he is on fire he can skin the best defenders in the Championship!

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
He said on the radio interview he is expecting to get fined for doing it but hopes the boss will go easy as it is his first goal this season. Apparently Gus and the Doctor have banned him from doing that back flip due to the stress landing puts on the ankles.
A lad at my daughters gymnastic club broke both of his ankles doing a whip last week....just saying.

Last edited:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
He said on the radio interview he is expecting to get fined for doing it but hopes the boss will go easy as it is his first goal this season. Apparently Gus and the Doctor have banned him from doing that back flip due to the stress landing puts on the ankles.

Oh lol well ok keep scoring then :rolleyes:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
LuaLua scored a very similar goal 2 years ago.. Clicked on a youtube link thinking it was today's goal and couldn't figure out why the angles looked so different... :jester:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I must admit I don't understand why people film football matches; why not be in the moment as opposed to filming the moment?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
camera phones , awful things

This. I'm baffled why people feel the need to do this. Chill out, get into the game; there is no need to distract yourself by filmjng the event. Trust me the world doesn't need some very shaky and shoddy footage from Charlton.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
This. I'm baffled why people feel the need to do this. Chill out, get into the game; there is no need to distract yourself by filmjng the event. Trust me the world doesn't need some very shaky and shoddy footage from Charlton.

To be fair, when I lived abroad I loved seeing these videos..

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I must admit I don't understand why people film football matches; why not be in the moment as opposed to filming the moment?

To try and capture the moment for people who can't make it?

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
As an exile, I appreciate phone footage no matter how awful the quality. "Official" video is often taken down quickly. Keep on living outside the moment documenters.:bowdown:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

ironically, 'the world' does need to see this footage! Always love a Tomnorthi video.

I read that Gus said he was going mad about the wall so was funny to see all the fans react the same way. What was the ref doing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here