Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Scheme

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I was a STH at Gillingham but I think my loyalty for that has already been rewarded, by being given a seat at Withdean. The club needs to decide who they are now rewarding and why. In certain Premiership clubs it re-sets to zero each year.

If only we had got a roof as well!

Not that you could have been picky at the time. Would have taken standing round in hove park over going to gills.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Loyalty system works, but i do agree for next season, say for Palace away or United away in the Carling Cup - i could get a ST, but id still miss out on a ticket (chances will be higher of getting one of course).

Cant see them removing all points from this season, but maybe give 100 points to the renewing STHs - in which case they will still get a priority for games over the new STH (which will probably all be branded JCLs).

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
they will want to reward current season ticket holders. so maybe they will add 1000 for new and renewed season tickets and take off 1000 for those that dont renew. if they dont then someone who went this season and has say 1100 points but doesnt renew will have priority over someone who is a CURRENT STH on 1000 points.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Should be a rolling year IMO, with 1,000 points for a current ST.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Should be a rolling year IMO, with 1,000 points for a current ST.

This. So points accrued on aways and cup games roll over, as does the Withdean ST 250 points. 250 for renewing as well. Season 2013/14 you lose all your 2011/12 points but keep 2012/13 points. It should be possible to catch up over an entire season that way, sets in stone STH advantage but makes it possible for new STH to catch up towards the end of their first season.

speaking as a fan who sat at the withdean and got drenched/frozen and watched some of our teams worst home performances i think its only fair we have more points and it stays that way, although i love seeing the clubs fanbase grow , i hate the people who have jumped on the bandwagoon just cause we got a new ground and got promoted and now they think there a " loyal fan" if you loved albion that much you should have come to the withdean simple as that and lets be honest how many of you would still be posting on here if we were in league 2, i know i would be

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I think it would be better if season ticket holders were given 230 points, so they are rewarded like people who aren't season ticket holders. They should get 10 points per game they have a ticket for. Then people who go to all or nearly all home games can get hold of tickets for bigger matches.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
speaking as a fan who sat at the withdean and got drenched/frozen and watched some of our teams worst home performances i think its only fair we have more points and it stays that way, although i love seeing the clubs fanbase grow , i hate the people who have jumped on the bandwagoon just cause we got a new ground and got promoted and now they think there a " loyal fan" if you loved albion that much you should have come to the withdean simple as that and lets be honest how many of you would still be posting on here if we were in league 2, i know i would be

Is a bandwagoon the same as a JCL?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I think it would be better if season ticket holders were given 230 points, so they are rewarded like people who aren't season ticket holders. They should get 10 points per game they have a ticket for. Then people who go to all or nearly all home games can get hold of tickets for bigger matches.

I'd give ST holders a little more say 250 being a STH has always had small bonuses and those most comminted non STH who have 230 will still be in the second priority group.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011

What a crap argument. Just because some fans weren't STH's at Withdean doesn't mean they never went. And to be loyal fan, do you have to post on here then? Funny how you would be posting on here even if Brighton were in Leage 2 when you joined in April 2011. What a :wanker:

What a crap argument. Just because some fans weren't STH's at Withdean doesn't mean they never went. And to be loyal fan, do you have to post on here then? Funny how you would be posting on here even if Brighton were in Leage 2 when you joined in April 2011. What a :wanker:

are you retarded your happy to be a fan when were in a big new ground and league but you couldnt watch your club when they needed you the most this is why we deserve more points because we were there when we were a poor club in a poor ground, and yes pal i didnt join till 2011 but that was because i didn't have the internet and if in 10 years time we are league 2 i can honestly say i would still be a fan odds are you wouldnt so shut up you twat

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
are you retarded your happy to be a fan when were in a big new ground and league but you couldnt watch your club when they needed you the most this is why we deserve more points because we were there when we were a poor club in a poor ground, and yes pal i didnt join till 2011 but that was because i didn't have the internet and if in 10 years time we are league 2 i can honestly say i would still be a fan odds are you wouldnt so shut up you twat

I did watch my club when they needed me most, along with my two sons and wife and now my daughter. And yes I was there on cold freezing nights mid-week. Anyone that had a ST at Gillingham should have LP for life. Anyone that had a ST at Withdean rightly got extra points this season and they should now be phased out.

I didn't have a season ticket at Withdean because a) my kids were very young b) it was a shit ground c) I picked and chose what games I wanted to go to. As for not having the Internet until 2011, why didn't you go to the library, they have had internet for years? It would have been warm and dry in there unlike Withdean. Maybe you just couldn't be arsed...

I did watch my club when they needed me most, along with my two sons and wife and now my daughter. And yes I was there on cold freezing nights mid-week. Anyone that had a ST at Gillingham should have LP for life. Anyone that had a ST at Withdean rightly got extra points this season and they should now be phased out.

I didn't have a season ticket at Withdean because a) my kids were very young b) it was a shit ground c) I picked and chose what games I wanted to go to. As for not having the Internet until 2011, why didn't you go to the library, they have had internet for years? It would have been warm and dry in there unlike Withdean. Maybe you just couldn't be arsed...

fair enough, i do agree that the 250 point gap was to large and it should be bought down but i still feel withdean sth should still have at least 50 point advantage over new sth

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here