Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty scheme.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Vaugly remember insider saying we had 3500 pretty near the start of the season. Maybe it was slightly further away from the start of the season than I thought!

Perhaps there was a surge! Perhaps my figure of 5,000 was a bit off, but I'm 100% sure we have more than 4,000. Either way, I don't think many of them will be returning next season:lolol:

Perhaps there was a surge! Perhaps my figure of 5,000 was a bit off, but I'm 100% sure we have more than 4,000. Either way, I don't think many of them will be returning next season:lolol:

There have been NSC polls about this ...

North Stand Chat - View Poll Results

Will you renew your season if we are relegated ? 91.67 per cent said YES.

Would you renew season ticket if it was renewal time? 40.28 per cent said YES

Will you renew your season ticket? - North Stand Chat

Will you be renewing your season ticket? 57.41 per cent said OF COURSE

Will you renew your season ticket? 65.96 per cent said YES

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Season ticket holders at withdean should get priority for being the lifeblood of the club. Everyone else should be in the free for all.

Oh here we go again, another f***ing sth thinking that they are better than the rest of us. Why am i not surprised :salute:

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
This whole thread was meant to be regarding the first game only, as we all know it will be a mad scramble to see the first ever game at Falmer.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I will be renewing my season ticket, of course. And the club have already spoken about the STH days at Falmer, we will all get to pick our seats. I really can't see any problem with getting tickets though, but that said, didn't we have problems when we first moved into Withdean? Demand was quite high in that first season I recall.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Like i said, my main worry is getting a ticket just for the first game, as we will not sell out every other game just yet.

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
I think we will be looking at a full house for the first league game at Falmer because as has happened in the past, all the so called Loyal Albion supporters who only attend play off finals, FA cuo finals will look on this as a one off occasion. Queuing for hours, jammed phone lines, not enough staff to deal with ticket requests and the usual complaints, is what I predict. The club needs to give preferential treatment to those who have made the effort to attend The Withdean week in week out and those who have travelled to away games. I can only attend games when I'm not working but have been a season ticket holder at both The Goldstone and at The Withdean. If I have to Queue up or hang on the phone so be it. The club knows who attends the home games, so it should not be too difficult to reward The true LOYAL Supporters.

Last edited:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I've still got my Gillingham stubs, surely they will be relevant one day :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here