Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty scheme.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Just thinking ahead to the first game at Falmer. Do you think the club should do a scheme the season before? so that fan's that attend certain games will get a ticket. The problem will be that all the people that have never been to Withdean will come out of the woodwork, and make it harder for the loyal fan's that have gone through thick & thin following this club. I know i would be pissed off if i missed out to someone that has not been for ten years & owns a Chelsea shirt. Just a thought.

Jan 30, 2008
Just thinking ahead to the first game at Falmer. Do you think the club should do a scheme the season before? so that fan's that attend certain games will get a ticket. The problem will be that all the people that have never been to Withdean will come out of the woodwork, and make it harder for the loyal fan's that have gone through thick & thin following this club. I know i would be pissed off if i missed out to someone that has not been for ten years & owns a Chelsea shirt. Just a thought.
what the 3500? do one you prick!!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Season ticket holders at withdean should get priority for being the lifeblood of the club. Everyone else should be in the free for all.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Season ticket holders at withdean should get priority for being the lifeblood of the club. Everyone else should be in the free for all.

too right. don't think it'll be a huge problem though as we'll be down to about 2,000 season ticket holders by the time the new ground opens!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
Think I'm due my name on a seat after contributing to the alive and kicking fund...hopefully that will mean I get a ticket

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Well we were upto 4,000 in July, so I'm not sure how it could have got any less.

Vaugly remember insider saying we had 3500 pretty near the start of the season. Maybe it was slightly further away from the start of the season than I thought!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here