Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty points??

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Apologies if fixtures. Just logged in to my account and noticed loyalty points still the same. Are extra points likely to be added to current ST holders or do we just stay as we are?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As far as I am aware the loyalty points just roll over and new STHs get a 1,000 from today

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'd be interested to know when I get the points for my ST for this coming season as I can't yet buy a Chelsea ticket without them.

Probably after Chelsea tickets go to 0 points to ensure those who had a st last year get priority over the newbies

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
As far as I am aware the loyalty points just roll over and new STHs get a 1,000 from today

New STHs havent received any points - total cock up as far as im concerned as no new 12/13 STHs are able to get tickets, so why they said that its available for them today ive no idea, should of just said 11/12 season STHs only.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
New STHs havent received any points - total cock up as far as im concerned as no new 12/13 STHs are able to get tickets, so why they said that its available for them today ive no idea, should of just said 11/12 season STHs only.

Why is it a cock up - they are available for 2011/12 STH who have renewed for 2012/13, seems perfectly correct to me, or are you suggesting newbie STH's should show the same loyalty points as second year STH's and stand side by side at the front of the queue

Last edited:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Why is it a cock up - they are available for 2011/12 STH who have renewed for 2012/13, seems perfectly correct to me, or are you suggesting newbie STH's should show the same loyalty points as second year STH's

Its a cock-up for a couple of reasons -

1) Why say its available for 12/13 season ticket holders today, when all new STHs cant actually get them today ?
2) The whole loyalty point system should of been sorted by now with renewing STHs getting something for renewing (therefore being ahead of the new ones for buying tickets today) and new STHs getting their points.

There is another 1 but at the time of posting this i cant actually remember.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its a cock-up for a couple of reasons -

1) Why say its available for 12/13 season ticket holders today, when all new STHs cant actually get them today ?
2) The whole loyalty point system should of been sorted by now with renewing STHs getting something for renewing (therefore being ahead of the new ones for buying tickets today) and new STHs getting their points.

There is another 1 but at the time of posting this i cant actually remember.

Ok

Number 1 - It says you can only qualify if your have a 12/13 ST AND 1050 loyalty points so that means you had to be a 11/12 STH and 12/13 STH - if you didn't renew this year you have to wait before you get a ticket.
Number 2 - What difference does it make - if they had issued loyalty points by now the initial qualification would be higher assuming you get points for each year you have a ST.

Anyway it looks like about 20 tickets have been sold so far today so there seems to be plenty to go around.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
On the ticket system under "purchase history" my renewed 2012/13 season ticket says "pending". Is that right?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Ok

Number 1 - It says you can only qualify if your have a 12/13 ST AND 1050 loyalty points so that means you had to be a 11/12 STH and 12/13 STH - if you didn't renew this year you have to wait before you get a ticket.
Number 2 - What difference does it make - if they had issued loyalty points by now the initial qualification would be higher assuming you get points for each year you have a ST.

Anyway it looks like about 20 tickets have been sold so far today so there seems to be plenty to go around.

This is goign to be fun this year, all the new season ticket holders having a moan up when 1st season amexers get priority. Your right, LOYALTY points.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
They all do at the moment - I believe it means its been bought but not fully processed yet, nothing to worry about

Cheers mate. I actually woke from a nightmare the other night in which I dreamt I had forgotten to actually renew and my seats had gone. Logging on just than and I had the same pang of panic.

Phew!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Cheers mate. I actually woke from a nightmare the other night in which I dreamt I had forgotten to actually renew and my seats had gone. Logging on just than and I had the same pang of panic.

Phew!

Those dreams are the worst - wake up sweating and feels real.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
as it goes I had a season ticket last year and have 1020 points...Have renewed for this year...however cannot purchase a ticket as it says I need to buy a season ticket for 2012-13... Funny that considering I am still paying for it as it is by DD and my ticket purchase history says pending...

Upshot cant do anything as yet..

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
as it goes I had a season ticket last year and have 1020 points...Have renewed for this year...however cannot purchase a ticket as it says I need to buy a season ticket for 2012-13... Funny that considering I am still paying for it as it is by DD and my ticket purchase history says pending...

Upshot cant do anything as yet..

No it doesn't :nono: it means you didn't go to enough cup or away matches last season to qualify for first dibs at Chelsea.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
1050 means people who were sth's last year who also bought cup games and/or went to away games.

So, the people who showed the most loyalty, then? :thumbsup:

For what it's worth, I think there is nothing the club can do to satisfy everyone. What they're trying to do is the fairest way, but it can't be perfect for everyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here