Mar 8, 2011
Yes I think so
Now says I have 1020 points
Tickets status is pending
but the money has been taken so I must be ok

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have had 20 points added for Gillingham. I'm not going to spurs so they are definitely for Gillingham.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I think its a bit of disgrace the club isn't giving points for past support pre-Falmer (other than STH). I suspect they don't have IT reporting infrastructure to do this easily. Its not just STH's that have been through the ups and downs of the last 20 years...

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Yes, mine added to, go to your purchase history and you will see them against the tickets you bought.

It seems everybody says "pending" so lets not get in a flap about it eh lads !!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I think its a bit of disgrace the club isn't giving points for past support pre-Falmer (other than STH). I suspect they don't have IT reporting infrastructure to do this easily. Its not just STH's that have been through the ups and downs of the last 20 years...

The infrastructure will be there but where do you stop? A line had to be drawn somewhere and the club chose the last season of Withdean, people were always going to be unhappy be it they went back 2 or 3 seasons or what not.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
The infrastructure will be there but where do you stop? A line had to be drawn somewhere and the club chose the last season of Withdean, people were always going to be unhappy be it they went back 2 or 3 seasons or what not.

I think the point he's making is more that if you weren't a STH at Withdean last season you get no points whatsoever. You could, potentially, have bought tickets for every home game on a match-by-match basis, but you wouldn't get any points for it.

Back to the subject, my points for Gillingham have been added.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Speaking of Gillingham and loyalty points... Where are the loyalty points for those that had season tickets whilst we were at Gillingham?... :glare:

As I was a ST holder at Withers, I have no complaints, however the club have only considered the last season at Withers. This is their decision and is prob as good as place as any to go back to.

What is unfair is that those who bought per match last season have not been given any leg up over a JCL this season.

I am very grateful to the club for my additional 250 points, but they could also have easily credits 10 points for each game attended for non STH's. Even if they had attended every one, a Withers STH would still have an edge.

As it is now, someone who went to every game last year has absolutely no edge in obtaining a ticket than a Manu shirt wearing JCL this season. And that sir, is bollocks!

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
As I was a ST holder at Withers, I have no complaints, however the club have only considered the last season at Withers. This is their decision and is prob as good as place as any to go back to.

What is unfair is that those who bought per match last season have not been given any leg up over a JCL this season.

I am very grateful to the club for my additional 250 points, but they could also have easily credits 10 points for each game attended for non STH's. Even if they had attended every one, a Withers STH would still have an edge.

As it is now, someone who went to every game last year has absolutely no edge in obtaining a ticket than a Manu shirt wearing JCL this season. And that sir, is bollocks!

Are we still going on with this arguement for ffs! It is what it is - you cannot change so stop whinging. Geeze move on guys. And for the record we won't get loyalty points for Spurs because it is a friendly not a league game or cup game - check the club web site for details.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Sorry, but checked my loyalty points again in my online account - somehow, I have accumulated 1272 - 1000 + 250, then 20 for Spurs and none for Gillingham - no idea where the extra "2" have come from.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Sorry, but checked my loyalty points again in my online account - somehow, I have accumulated 1272 - 1000 + 250, then 20 for Spurs and none for Gillingham - no idea where the extra "2" have come from.

There are some glitches and teething problems, that's all. I would keep quiet about it and you may be lucky enough to keep the loyalty points. If not they'll take them back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here