Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty! How Much?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Daft question maybe, but don't the club need to confirm next season's prices long before this season is over (assuming the Direct Debit system will continue)? Therefore we won't even know which division we're in...

I can't imagine a significant increase - especially if we're upping the Amex to 30,000.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
I'm also on a limited income which is why my season ticket is in the cheapest seats already in the north stand. I would have to reluctantly give up going if prices went that high.

Mine to !

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm also on a limited income which is why my season ticket is in the cheapest seats already in the north stand. I would have to reluctantly give up going if prices went that high.

Ditto. Sadly , although I would try and make it to every game I could.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If it was £1,000 I would not renew my season ticket.

That won't happen, but if the miracle of promotion were to happen, then I would be quite prepared to pay £600 for my Premiership West Stand Upper Season Ticket.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With an extra 8,000 seats going in there isn't any need to ramp up ST prices if we get into the Premier League. I can see the club increasing league matchday prices for the North Stand to £30 on the basis they can charge the same price for away fans in the South Stand although in practice the North Stand will all be STH's.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
If it was £1,000 I would not renew my season ticket.

That won't happen, but if the miracle of promotion were to happen, then I would be quite prepared to pay £600 for my Premiership West Stand Upper Season Ticket.
that sounds about the tops for me.any more you can count me and my boy out:(

To M

Sep 12, 2011
despite missing half the home games due to uni i'd definitely dive into my overdraft (or beg my dad)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here