Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lower attendance today due to last home game?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Somewhere just over 18k, what with the debacle caused towards the Hull fans thanks to a late kick off.

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Jcl's

please get over yourself with this JCL shit...its done to death now, any support the club can get is welcome with its drive for a better future

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I'm going for 19,563. If most are like me and missed their fix of the Amex. Lets hope we have come out of our mini slump, so we can cheer the lads to three points today.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
There must be THOUSANDS of people delighted to have an excuse for not watching early Saturday evening TV. They'll be FLOODING off their sofas to get to the match.

And everyone can be back home on the sofa for the X-Factor (well if you're cycling back to Brighton like I am you can) - a win-win surely!

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Any body think that less people will show today after the debacle Palace game?

Will the JCL's be put off? :)

WILL YOU DROP THIS JCL BULL SHIT!!!!!

Every game throughout November is sold out. We need the JCL because we'd have 7.5 thousand wankers sitting in a empty stadium all thinking "Good we are the only ones who deserve to be here"

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't understand this thread. It sold out over 2 weeks ago.

We've had several sell outs, yet never had a 22,500 attendance. We haven't even had the same attendance for two or more games. "Sell out" is no guarantee of attendance.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Of course it will be less - How many fans have they banned following the palace game?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:lolol:

Scarves.
Why do so many people use an apostrophe to make a word plural? Is there actually a singe word that is pluralised in this way?

yes, ok, Nott's(opps) Notts...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here