Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Love The Albion

Grimace

Banned
Nov 23, 2007
Brighton
The One Thing I Hate Going To Brighton Games Are The People Moaning All The Time Yeah You Can Moan Once Or Twice But Over 50 Billion Times Is Too Much We Are The Fans Who Stand Infront Of The Team And Put Them Down And Dont Give Any Confidance And Moan :bla: :bla: :bla: All The Time. We Have To Learn That The Football League Is Not Easy. We Are Not Like Man Utd And Chelsea You Never No What Is Going To Happend. Half The Time It Is f***ing Idiots BOOOOOOOOOOING And Giving Adams Abuse He Doesent Want To Hear It He Needs EveryBody To Back The Team Up And Respect The Team And Maybe The Players Will Get Confident Instead Of Hearing Non-Stop Abuse That Doesent Help The Team Does It. So Sing Tommoro And Sing Your Hearts Out :ascarf::albion2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
strangely written but fantastic point :)

Grimace

Banned
Nov 23, 2007
Brighton
Think

The Reason Why We Sign Big Names On Loan And Buying Is Because Of The Manergers Even Robbie Savage Said He Wouldent Be Hear If Micky Wasent Hear To Be Honest Who Wants To Play Hear We Got A Poor Ground And Proberly The Worst Surrport On The Planet. And When We Get Falmer The Atmosphere Will Not Change Unless We Get Our Act Togeather :ascarf: So Sing Sing Sing

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Football (stadiums) are now like cinemas,no smoking no talking no standing and no making out with complete strangers in the back row!! I dont mind just put a bloody good film on and the crowd will get behind the team,all this bolox of taking the lead then taking a attacking player off for a defender does my box,it sends a instant message to the terraces oh sorry seats,for the next 20 mins we will be defending,that would be ok if we could actually defend,its obvious we are better going forward than trying to defend so lets fooking go for it micky ffs.

Grimace

Banned
Nov 23, 2007
Brighton
Football (stadiums) are now like cinemas,no smoking no talking no standing and no making out with complete strangers in the back row!! I dont mind just put a bloody good film on and the crowd will get behind the team,all this bolox of taking the lead then taking a attacking player off for a defender does my box,it sends a instant message to the terraces oh sorry seats,for the next 20 mins we will be defending,that would be ok if we could actually defend,its obvious we are better going forward than trying to defend so lets fooking go for it micky ffs.

Well Today Lets Make It Happend Like I Said Back The Team And Their Decison The Thing That Really Fucks Me Off Is Where We Are 2-1 Up And We Take It The Corner And Waste Time And All The Fans Moan To Be Honest Every Football Team Does It And We Want A Win And If We Dont Waste Time It Gives Them The Chance To Get A Point

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
don't you just love the English language

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here