Love Songs?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He ain't heavy, he's my brother - Hollies

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
has to be 'Something' by the beatles...frank sinatra said it was the best love song ever written and thats good enough for me..just makes me wonder what other gems george could have written if the others had let him borrow the pen for a bit.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
"You're the Inspiration" by Chicago. One of the best ballads ever written but admittedly rather cheesy.

:lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Aerosmith's Don't want to miss a thing.

Because it's "our song" :sick:

Jul 21, 2003
Bryan Adams has no doubt made far more money from his talentless singing than you ever will Dwayne so will knock other peoples taste in music, we cant all like the theme tune to black & white mistrels like you, or is it 'white christmas' or is it' black betty', dunno which way you are feeling inclined today?

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Can't be Suddenly - Angry Anderson, brings back sad memories of Scott & Charlene...

Moody Blues is a good shout, as is the Beatles, but for me:

Up Where we Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warne.

Joe is a legend.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sure theres plenty others that make me warm and fuzzy too - but this is about right for now....

And I said, "Fly on my sweet angel,
Fly on through the sky,
Fly on my sweet angel,
Forever I will be by your side"

Probably like Rod Stewarts version the best...Jimi Hendrix orignally though I fink...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Simply Red's 'Holding Back The Years'.

Altogether, "Hnnnnaaaaavvvveee wasted all my tears, wasted all of those years..."

If that's too depressing to be a 'love song', then All Saints 'Pure Shores' will do nicely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here