Votes: 14 23.3%
  • I love the fence

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I don't know about REQUITED love but there was a girl who started at my work a few years back who from day one I was absolutely knocked out by.

Took me months to pluck up the courage to speak to her and as soon as I did we became firm friends as it turned out all this attraction I felt towards her physically was nothing compared to how much I liked her once I got to know her. She could easily have been a total bitch seeing as I knew absolutely nothing about her until an office party left me in a position to open up to her and yet she was all I'd hoped for and more.

Of course she just wanted to be friends, which sucked.

But I just found it fascinating that someone who wasn't even my supposed "type" had captivated me from the moment I laid eyes on her and it just so happened she was also into everything I liked and all the other stuff that gets you interested in someone, yet I didn't find this out until months later.

So yes, love at first sight can exist, but I don't know if it exists in the sense that two people lay eyes on each other and instantly know. I'd like to believe it, but as a hopelessly negative sceptical git, I don't.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...that sounds a bit like the song Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh in answer to the question NO. Love comes after time. Lust YES.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes absolutely

26 years anniversary next Thursday

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
No, because that suggests that love is some sort of mystical thing and it's not. Love is a combination of chemicals, situation, neuroses, personality traits and and desire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here