Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOUDEST noise/singing at bha away Games

bha189

Aug 31, 2010
Hello, knowing the lack of noise/atmosphere there will be at withdean, (apart from the hardcore singers in the south stand) it prompted me to remember our fantastic away support that seems so different to our home support. The truly deafening atmosphere our away support can generate is astounding. We dominate the atmosphere so much the home fans don't get heard and we sing over their team announcements :amex:

Obviously, Charlton, Southampton,tottenham and Villa stick out :albion1:

Also Wycombe and Millwall last season among others

Thoughts?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The 2-1 win at Bramhall Lane against Sheff Utd, when Leon scored a late winner, rates as probably the loudest for me...other than the play-off final in Cardiff of course!

bha189

Aug 31, 2010
Not as good as it was a few years back, but still impressive sometimes.

No I think if we're in the promotion chase, say top 6 in the latter half of the season, we will sell out everywhere. like Norwich, Leeds Millwall etc

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Peterborough away in the FA Cup in 1986 was the best i ca remember

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
My experience isn't huge but been going to away games since 1999 and on the whole the away support was a lot better/louder in 2000-2004 than now imo! ones that stick out are beating Bristol City 1-0,Reading 0-0,Watford 1-1 and Peterborough 2-2.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
The ones already mentioned like Watford, Millwall, Sheff Utd and Cardiff are all near the top for me but the loudest for me was when McShane scored at Smellhurst. Ive never seen a goal celebrated so madly as I did that night!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Usually pretty noisy at Ipswich Town.

And that's not counting the flying bodies hurtling down the stairs when we score.

:laugh: good shout that, been to Ipswich away 3 times and stewards never seem fussed that weve stod in the stairways.Remember the 2-2 game there when several people clattered down the stairs:thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
P'borough in the cup was NUTS.

Was it Rushdon or Dagenham a mid week a few years back?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Charlton last year was rocking.

I didn't go to away games that much until recently (Cheltnham away a couple of years ago was the start of it)

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
anfield in the cup. mcshane in the 79th match at smellhurst. leyton orient in the cup in 98 i think. we got tanked 4.0 i think but took about 5,000. actually the season after when we won was also pretty special.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here