Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lost

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This one and series 6. Only 16 episodes each series this time though. Series 5 Revealed just starting on Sky 1.
Series 5 and 6 will both have 17 episodes as Series 4 only had 14 episodes due to the writers strike.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm just really hoping it doesn't all get a bit stupid like that other shit (Fringe?) which I manged to last through about the 1st hour or so of.
If you like Lost then Fringe is in a similar SciFi genre - headfuck TV.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I've managed to resist the temptation to watch it on line, prefer to see it on the big telly! Glad it opens well.

Its available on the torrent sites on Thursday morning, download it, stick on the Ps3 and watch it on the big screen

I just prefer to watch it over the weekend with a few beers and not having to keep forwarding through the adverts !!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Another episode on shortly.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
so if jacks theory is correct and the explosion means that the plane never crashes then they have just made five series about er... nothing? f*** it im LOST:blush:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Lost - so called because when it's finished you'll wonder how you lost so many hours of your life watching such crap.

:clap2:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Gave up on this about 2/3rds of the way through series 1. It was just groundhog day every episode with no real plot advancement. I found the lack of any real answers and the vagueness of the plot irritating rather than leaving me wanting to see the next episode.

Gave up on this about 2/3rds of the way through series 1. It was just groundhog day every episode with no real plot advancement. I found the lack of any real answers and the vagueness of the plot irritating rather than leaving me wanting to see the next episode.

I think it is very clever writing; they generally don't have any sudden moments of realisation, but at the same time they feed you little tidbits here and there; and magically (quite often when I'm not even watching it) I will realise how certain bits fit together and make sense.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
İbrahim Tatlıses;2951259 said:
Great TV!

I've watched every episode from every season. It has come off the rails from time to time, but the last season in particular has been FANTASTIC.

Beats that absolute garbage that is Heroes anyway.

Totally agree:bowdown:

Why oh why do they leave it on a cliffhanger, I want to know what happens now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here