Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lost

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
has the season finale aired back home?
what did you think of it/what do you think is going to happen?
(i have already seen it)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
i got lost (excuse the pun) watching it half way through the last season :lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Tiptop24 said:
Dont give up, the finale is VERY interesting.

isn't it, i liked the time jump forward :)

BUT WHY ???

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
surrey jim said:
is it the final finale or are there other serieses

there's 2 more

:exciting:

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Fantastic Viewing

The flash forward was brilliant, and I didn't see it coming :ohmy:

Loved Hurleys coming to the rescue in the VW :lolol:

One question though. If all radio transmissions from the Island were blocked, how come Ben was able to communicate to the Others by radio?

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
*SPOILLER*
Well, with another 3 seasons left, its going to be about their journey off the island, and that the people they call dont really save them.
Also, they will go back to find out the island secrets.

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
apologies
didnt think it would get into a spoiler. Just wondered if it had been shown yet.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tiptop24 said:
apologies
didnt think it would get into a spoiler. Just wondered if it had been shown yet.

dont think it has but after Virgin titted up showing sky 1:angry: i downloaded episodes, think thats what most people do

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
REDLAND said:
isn't it, i liked the time jump forward :)

BUT WHY ???
becasue the whole point of the island is to do with time travel. desond being able to predict the future was quite a big hint. saw it all coming a mile off. thought the ending was dissappointing apart from walt showing up. need to know more answers there.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I found it a bit of a let down. The flash forward didn't do it for me. Knowing they make it away, kinda stuffs it a bit. I could not bother any more.

The Sky lost message boards are funny. Some half-wit reckons it was a flash back, not a flash forward. Another thinks it was a pity Tom got killed, but Tom said Sayid and the other 2 should have been shot, when the other guy put bullets in the sand. They call the smoke cloud "smokey" like he's a person. Makes me feel a bit of a dick knowing we watch the same thing avidly.

Anyone else reckon Desmond will save Charlie somehow?

What is it with big budget productions? Bond villains tell him their plans then tie him up but guess what... I'd have emptied both machine guns into Mikhail and be-headed him, but they let him lie...

Sayid is the man.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I quite admire anyone who has stuck it out. I lost interest by the end of the first series.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here