Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lost Cat - Hove (Waterloo Street area, near the Providence)

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hi guys,

A good friend of mines cat has gone missing. If you are in the Waterloo Street area of Hove, if you wouldn't mind keeping an eye out, I'd really appreciate it.

2wqfupx.jpg

Description: Seven month old, female tabby cat. Grey and sandy coloured, with striking markings. Responds to 'Noomi'. Pretty friendly. Not wearing a collar, but micro-chipped.

Noomi is only seven months old, and has only just started to venture outside, so this is very out of character, and I am imagine she is petrified.

If you are in the area please look out for her, or if you live in the area if you could check any outdoor lock-ups it would be much appreciated.

Please PM me if you have any info.

Cheers.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Going down that way in a bit, so will keep my eyes open for said moggy. :thumbsup:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Surely it is worth getting a tracking device put inside the microchip so you can see exactly where your pet is on a website or something. Lot of money to made from that.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Surely it is worth getting a tracking device put inside the microchip so you can see exactly where your pet is on a website or something. Lot of money to made from that.

Not a bad idea that. Not sure how small a GPS piece can be but can't be that big if they're in mobile phones. Would be hugely popular.

Hope Noomi is found safe and sound.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Had a good look down both sides of Waterloo St but sadly no sign of the errant puss. Mind you, there's a number of lil' routes coming off that road, so hopefully Noomi has temporarily tucked herself away from the noise & traffic. I do hope she turns up safe & sound (& I'll continue to keep a look out - as I live fairly close to the area). :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
pair of her favourite humans socks pinned up near where she lives might bring some sightings or a quiet call late at night (having said that nowhere is quiet in Brighton at anytime)but if it does get quiet listening for a cry would be good and trumpeting her loss in the area also brings results

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Might be shut in a garage somewhere? Our somewhat rotund ex-feline emerged none the worse after nearly a week locked in somewhere once. To be honest, it was like he'd been to Kitty WeightWatchers. So, every cloud.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I don't know much, as I've only received a rather cryptic message so far, but I am delighted to say that Noomi has been found, and returned home after being missing for 14 days! Incredible. There are some top people in this town. So thanks to anyone that kept an eye out.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Excellent!!

My girfriend's cat once went missing for two and a half weeks. We had given up on it. Then a neighbour knocked on the door and said they'd found it in their loft. It had climbed through the girlfriend's loft skylight, onto the roof, gone in through someone else's skylight and couldn't get back out. Two and a half weeks with no food or water. It was dreadfully thin but recovered quite quickly.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I don't know much, as I've only received a rather cryptic message so far, but I am delighted to say that Noomi has been found, and returned home after being missing for 14 days! Incredible. There are some top people in this town. So thanks to anyone that kept an eye out.

Great stuff, thanks for the update

How can you lose that - it must be the BIGGEST cat in the world!

:lolol: :clap2:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
its a happy day today
thanks for that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here