Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

losing what do we expect when we sell players!!

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
What we need is more doom mongerers!!! Where's Ernest when you need him? FFS!!!

adrian29uk said:
thats obvious what you are all saying, but none of you want to see another player coming in?

So you would like to see Brighton get relegated this season do you, is this what you want, because this is what will happen of we dont get some quality in.

Of course we want to see players coming. And yeah we'd love to have a quality team to watch. But the fact is we simply must go with a long term plan for the survival of the club. Getting our own ground takes priority over everything else, this is the only way forward for this club.

If you offered me relegation along with a yes vote on Falmer, i'd snatch your hand off.

cdavis

May 14, 2004
Don,t personally think I,m a "Doom mongere".......just after all these years of "extra Seats"..."new Stadium "..etc....etc...have decided to stop looking through rose-tinted glasses....

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Happy Seagull said:
Of course we want to see players coming. And yeah we'd love to have a quality team to watch. But the fact is we simply must go with a long term plan for the survival of the club. Getting our own ground takes priority over everything else, this is the only way forward for this club.

If you offered me relegation along with a yes vote on Falmer, i'd snatch your hand off.

Indeed. Seems too hard for some people to get though.

cdavis

May 14, 2004
Kalmantan;; Thankyou.......so...I have an opnion (different to you obviously).....I merely express it.....no ffence mean,t to anyone.....You....are merely ignorant and offensive, with no explanations or sensible opinions......are you the calibre of person who believes in fairytales ????

cdavis

May 14, 2004
Kalimantan; Oh...by the way....I see..I,m your "friend" and an "arse"....obviously your from the gay community....sorry, but I,m straight.......don,t be too upset....there,s plenty of other guys out there for you....!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
FOR FUCKS SAKE WE WOULD'VE SOLD CURRIE EVEN IF WE WEREN'T IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE, A BIGGER CLUB CAME IN FOR HIM WITH A GOOD OFFER.... IT'S FOOTBALL!!

phew

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Silent Bob said:
FOR FUCKS SAKE WE WOULD'VE SOLD CURRIE EVEN IF WE WEREN'T IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE, A BIGGER CLUB CAME IN FOR HIM WITH A GOOD OFFER.... IT'S FOOTBALL!!

phew

Yep come the end of the season he wpuld have walked away for NOTHING. At least we made £250k on him.

Clapham Old Mug

Aug 6, 2004
Clapham
Two thoughts - first, the people who should be really pissed off today are Wycombe Wanderers. Second, the real pipe dream is to be playing in the second top division at all. Let's face it, we're only there 'cos of the gross incompetence of Swindon Town and Bristol City. We're lucky enough to have a stubborn Scotch git running the side who's not overawed by the competition we have to play each week (the scorer of the opening goal today cost £750k, didn't he?) and who's got a fighting chance of keeping us up while our younger players get experience which will help us financially and/or on the field in years to come - so long as we do everything we can to avoid going bust in the meantime.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
cdavis said:
Keep chasing the pipe dream.....with no plan B ...we,re going under anyway......

Plan B? We can't afford a Plan A.:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here