Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Ed of bassford and others on the telly now (Merged)

Dandyman

In London village.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yeah, how come Mendoza missed out?

He has been a bit UNLUCKY with Brett cam recently. It seems to capture everyone else but him.

As for Lord B well in these times of austerity at least you wouldnt have to buy the beard if you put him in a santa suit.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
f***ing weird pub that Lewes Arms, all the hoo har they caused when Greedy King did them a favour and got rid of Harveys Best was laughable!

It's not like you struggle to get a pint of the stuff in Lewes....actually no Sussex.....actually no the South!!

Dandyman

In London village.
f***ing weird pub that Lewes Arms, all the hoo har they caused when Greedy King did them a favour and got rid of Harveys Best was laughable!

It's not like you struggle to get a pint of the stuff in Lewes....actually no Sussex.....actually no the South!!

I thought you were in favour of us retaining our identity and culture ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Jeez, and there's us calling fans of Yeovil (Somerset)/Pompey/South Coast Club (Hants)/Orient(eastenders) /Hartlepool(northerners) inbreds! :six fingers:

:hilton:

PS, not suggesting LB is inbred, he was dressed quite normally, I was refering to the rest of them :O:O

Last edited:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I thought you were in favour of us retaining our identity and culture ?

Very much so, but I wouldn't piss my pants and write to my MP if they stopped serving Tizer in my local especially when I could buy the stuff from various other sources within a pitch and a putt.

Jeez, and there's us calling fans of Yeovil (Somerset)/Pompey/South Coast Club (Hants)/Orient(eastenders) /Hartlepool(northerners) inbreds! :six fingers:

:hilton:

PS, not suggesting LB is inbred, he was dressed quite normally, I was refering to the rest of them :O:O
Some of them are very well known media folk, in their own right. And I'm not referring to Messrs Clarke and Dennis.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I've always found Lewes a strange place anyway, not in a bad way but in a sort of has it's own identity, pagan type way. I lived there for 18 months and enjoyed it but it's definitely a bit strange well to a Worthing born and bred lad anyway. Good pubs though.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I've always found Lewes a strange place anyway, not in a bad way but in a sort of has it's own identity, pagan type way. I lived there for 18 months and enjoyed it but it's definitely a bit strange well to a Worthing born and bred lad anyway. Good pubs though.

Agree with the last bit but there is a strange atmos of self-importance about the place which I suppose comes from hundreds of years as the country-town, site of authority, the assizes and law courts etc.

What other town of less than 20,000 has both the County council AND the District Council both based there?

There are a lot of strange late middle-aged retired men wandering around the place during the day too. Including me occasionally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here