Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Ed of bassford and others on the telly now (Merged)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On BBC 2 at the lewes arms with Hugh Dennis and Oz Clarke....

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Lord Bracknell on the telly

Just seen Lord Bracknell in the crowd outside the Lewes Arms during Oz and Hugh Raise the Bar on BBC2. Lord B, outside a pub - surely not!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
On BBC 2 at the lewes arms with Hugh Dennis and Oz Clarke....

Yes just watching, they showed a pub I had drank in in Falmouth, that takes me back. Not so sure about the Lewes Drinking game .. it seems the loser gets slopped with a wet mop of beer and THEN has to down a pint of Harveys. Can't see any fun in that ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just seen Lord Bracknell in the crowd outside the Lewes Arms during Oz and Hugh Raise the Bar on BBC2. Lord B, outside a pub - surely not!

?
drunk_santa%20justsaymaux.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:ohmy:

drunkSanta.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yes just watching, they showed a pub I had drank in in Falmouth, that takes me back. Not so sure about the Lewes Drinking game .. it seems the loser gets slopped with a wet mop of beer and THEN has to down a pint of Harveys. Can't see any fun in that ?

Having drank Harveys Armada on saturday in the Nelson I can see why it ends up in a slop bucket.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
drunk-santa.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Funnily enough, there were some people dressed up similarly to the people in Lewes but with black faces in The Nelson , I think they were complaining about the beer, very theatrically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here