Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bracknell on the Parliament Show BBC 12pm 17/9/06

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I watched it. The presenter basically was in favour of the stadium and said he could not understand how this was an outstanding area of natural beauty, secondly he said to that Liberal LDC tit that it was wrong to conduct meetings behind closed doors when it was taxpayers money being used. The tit as I will call him replied that this will cost Brighton Council and Brighton foothball club a lot of money and will not cost LDC anything as he said he was convident with his QC.

The presenter then said where else can it be built and he replied that the stadium should be built in sheepcote valley.

It was also mentioned that this was in Brighton boundary as well.

At the end of the day this LDC Liberal tit did not give a good account. It was actually quite pathetic that all this fuss was about a bit of field and hopefully people will see this now and understand this pathetic issue.

They also spoke to Dick Knight, Norman Cook.

They then went over to a woman from the Argus who again stood up for the stadium and said basically that the liberals should be worrying about the NHS and Housing instead of the stadium.

It was all in favour.

Brighton 3 - Liberals 0

Last edited:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
adrian29uk said:
I watched it. The presenter basically was in favour of the stadium and said he could not understand how this was an outstanding area of natural beauty, secondly he said to that Liberal LDC tit that it was wrong to conduct meetings behind closed doors when it was taxpayers money being used. The tit as I will call him replied that this will cost Brighton Council and Brighton foothball club a lot of money and also that the stadium should be built in sheepcote valley

At the end of the day this LDC Liberal tit did not give a good account. It was actually quite pathetic that all this fuss was about a bit of field and hopefully people will see this now and understand this pathetic issue.

They then went over to a woman from the Argus who again stood up for the stadium and said basically that the liberals should be worrying about the NHS and Housing instead of the stadium.

It was all in favour.

Brighton 3 - Liberals 0

Sounds good. If anyone needs an update on boat access for the disabled, let me know.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Billy the Fish said:
So what's the current situation on boat access for the disabled then?
Basically, they're f***ed.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In the North West we had Tony f***ing Wilson wittering on about gun crime in Manchester.

I think Ernest should set up a crack ARS squadron to take Wilson out.

Any chance of the ED program being uploaded by one of the NSC GEEKGURU's? (you know who you are!)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I went to my parents on watched it but they had South Today and did not satelite so I could not watch it :angry:

Can someone post a link if and when the vidoe is ready. Anyway I am off to the March in an hour with 3 others. Saw the vigil outside and tooted Yorkie.

Baker you are a tosser.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I watched it and recorded it on Sky+

Definately came out in our favour, the councillor was left floundering on the question of why the decision to go to court was held behind doors.

Great Job Ed!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
what channel is this on and when? I may well watch this

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Wanderer said:
I watched it and recorded it on Sky+

Definately came out in our favour, the councillor was left floundering on the question of why the decision to go to court was held behind doors.

Great Job Ed!

BUGGER
:censored:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Hiney said:
Sky Digital Dear Boy

:thumbsup:

2-1 in so far as the Presenter could CLEARLY see the fact that LDC are being RIDICULOUS about the whole thing.

I've got sky digital and I saw the sodding boat!!

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
El Presidente said:
In the North West we had Tony f***ing Wilson wittering on about gun crime in Manchester.

I think Ernest should set up a crack ARS squadron to take Wilson out.

Any chance of the ED program being uploaded by one of the NSC GEEKGURU's? (you know who you are!)

Yea, I got excited until I realised it was only on the regional bit.
The less I see or read of - as you accurately describe him - Tony "f***ing" Wilson; the better.

1066gull

Well done Ed.

But I found it tedious we keep telling everyone the same argument again and again, and the Lib Dems use the same excuses...

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Adriodinho said:
But I found it tedious we keep telling everyone the same argument again and again, and the Lib Dems use the same excuses...

Agreed, but if we need to be saying these same things again and again and again until the point is hammered home and we get the result we want and deserve, then so be it.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Just seen it (thanks to TGC)..

Quality stuff Ed - nice one!

Made me laugh how Mr Neighbour was stating how confident he was in LDC's QC, when in reality he looked like he had no arguement at all and was rather nervous.

Last edited:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
There's a link to video on Brightonfans.com message board thanks to TGC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here