Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord B to join me and Johnny Byrne on the wireless Tuesday night

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
This should be fun are you proposing a celeb guest each week Harty ?

If so can I be a media whore as well...................

That kind of thing, its all very well the great and the good on here are saying how bad the callers are, but its up to people to call, they cannot say there aren't things to talk about.

And yes, Beach Hut if you are up for it I would love you to come on after a game.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
LB - do try to remember to start all of your comments with 'Very much so'... it will make you sound like a professional.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...and remember to be as boring as possible and keep saying "erm umm and err", Oh and develop a thick skin when you come on here afterwards

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And don't forget Ed, when there's a difficult caller, you have to rub the mic against your facial hair, then Harty says "We'll have to let you go, your phone is crap".

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Excellent - I shall look forward to LB's dulcet tones winging their way to Edinburgh tomorrow, after our triumph!

You won't be able to listen online using the BBC website - you get the crap Surrey and Hampshire broadcast - utter joke, I can no longer listen online thanks the BBC! Not only that the clever people at seagulls world can't get their software to work with Macs either so all I have is text on here.

So please Mr Harty arrange for you employer to at least let us listen to the phone in after games online, I care little for Aldershot and Woking!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here