Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looks like we're off to St Marys

St.George

Sep 19, 2003
BN25 1TH
hiney said:
Could Rupert Lowe possibly f*** things up any more?
he could take an intrest in david lee! :shootself

Last edited:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
First he wanted Hoddle back, now this. No wonder Rupert Lowe is one of the most hated people amongst his own club's fans.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought Wigley was out c. mid-December because he is not qualified as a FIFA coach?

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Southampton are SHIT. Seen them twice and they look nothing like a Premiership team and going down.

But you lot are going up so you will be coming to our ground obviously :)

Kev the Ape

he has f***ed things up over there, and the saints fans are just sitting there not paying any attention with whats happening, i would demostrate outside the club to get that wanker out of southampton fc.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Kev the Ape said:
he has f***ed things up over there, and the saints fans are just sitting there not paying any attention with whats happening, i would demostrate outside the club to get that wanker out of southampton fc.

But what he has done for the club, ie stadium is impressive. Be harsh on him in my opinion

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It makes perfect sense. Add two halfwits together and they should be the equivalent of one mediocre manager.

Whether Platt comes or ot, Lowe has pissed away a fantastic opportunity to establish themselves as a mid/top half Premiership club.

Kev the Ape said:

All the Saints fans I know are very unhappy at the current situation, but they wouldn't dream of getting Rid of Lowe. He may be a Hockey boy, but he has stuck to his promises and delivered a superb stadium, and a few quid for players.

Can't wait to play and beat them though.

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Soton Seagull said:
All the Saints fans I know are very unhappy at the current situation, but they wouldn't dream of getting Rid of Lowe. He may be a Hockey boy, but he has stuck to his promises and delivered a superb stadium, and a few quid for players.

Can't wait to play and beat them though.

Likewise, I get bombarded with pro-Saints stuff from my mates but they are worried, no doubt about it. Lowe is still ok in the eyes of many fans but how many more chances will he get. He nearly blew it with Hoddle (although a few wins and the fickle-factor would undoubtedly turn him into the new Messiah) and many feel that Sturrock was treated very badly.

Wigley's been coaching them for ages anyway so there's nothing different there. The players need to knuckle down and show everyone that they want to hang on to Premiership football.

Maybe we'll get them in the cup and we can take over St Marys

:clap2:

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
"Oh when the saints, go nationwide,
Oh when the saints, go nationwide,
I want to be in that number,
When the saints go nationwide."

How long ago did we sing that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports