Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looks like Swinedown have a problem with us

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
"David Prutton..Welcome to are fantastic FOOTBALL CLUB.

U might find some fans a bit strange at times but your get use 2 it"

Their English is even worse than some on here!

Or should I say There inglish are worst than somone hear.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
To be honest, I would prefer Sparrow to Prutton from what I have heard. Better signing in my view and when we were interested in Prutton I am not sure that Sparrow was available.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Ignore any comments under that silly article, in fact ignore all comments ever on the adver site, idiots inbreds and mongs, but our idiots inbreds and mongs. the site is full of shit, headline should have read "multi million pound sensible swindon sign pruton in front of multi million pound sensible brighton" but that doesnt pan well.

oh and the origins of swindon is actually from swine so it really doesnt offend us at all. soz.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Ignore any comments under that silly article, in fact ignore all comments ever on the adver site, idiots inbreds and mongs, but our idiots inbreds and mongs. the site is full of shit, headline should have read "multi million pound sensible swindon sign pruton in front of multi million pound sensible brighton" but that doesnt pan well.

oh and the origins of swindon is actually from swine so it really doesnt offend us at all. soz.

Oh so it really is Pork-ham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here