Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looks like our Czech Republic International's days are numbered

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
They need to sort their cuffing lives out, pissing everyone about with these CONSTANT name-changes.

Czechoslovakia. Then Czech Republic. Now this latest "Czechia" BOBBINS. Oh la-de-dah, bit bored with ENGLAND now. Lets change it to Englasia, or Englalalaland.

Pick a name and STICK to it, you eastern european, Nazi-surrendering no-marks.

I've always thought that Britia would be more appropriate.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
They need to sort their cuffing lives out, pissing everyone about with these CONSTANT name-changes.

Czechoslovakia. Then Czech Republic. Now this latest "Czechia" BOBBINS. Oh la-de-dah, bit bored with ENGLAND now. Lets change it to Englasia, or Englalalaland.

Pick a name and STICK to it, you eastern european, Nazi-surrendering no-marks.

But wasn't it as a result of the splitting up of Czechoslovakia into Slovakia, Slovenia etc. so perhaps nothing to get up tight about !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When I spent time visiting Slovakia, the locals always called the other place 'Chekia' ot somesuch. Anyway, wind up thread :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
After the Boston bombers were revealed as having come from Chechnya, there were Americans tweeting posts about bombing the Czech Republic in retaliation. Obviously we are talking about people,with American geographical knowledge... Ive not seen any reactiion here other than, why bother when a lot of people in the world have no clue where Czech Republic is anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here