Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking Good for Palace

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Albion Rob said:
Good to see both Brighton and Palace are running roughly where I predicted at the start of the season.

Us in the bottom three and them mid-table.

Remember this - you do not have a giood side. You got relegated with a pathetically low points total and the only reason you were even close to staying up was becuase all the teams around you also had really low points totals. But even then you got yourselves in to a winning position before Charlton sent you down.

We know we're going to struggle to stay up this season, nay, struggle to make a fight of it if the first five games of the season is to be the benchmark.

You guys on the other hand are certain you're going up - this despite luckily makiing it to the playoffs at all, then scraping through the semi final on pens, then scoring from bad goalkeeping in a game that West Ham forgot was on the Saturday. You followed this by getting relegated and hanging on to a player whose goals scored from open play tally was in single figures.

I wouldn't say it's looking bleak for you lot but I sincerely hope you made the most of your days out to Old Trafford and Goodison last season.
Thanks for telling us the obvious.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
H2O said:
Do you remember what a front garden is??? yours is full of spare car parts and a rusting Caravan!!:lolol:
The banter is too strong at times hold him back someone. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Croydonbloke said:
The banter is too strong at times hold him back someone. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sorry CB i do apologise I wasnt thinking you would never have experienced the joys of a front garden, more like a pot plant on your window pain on the 10th floor of your tower block!:clap2: :clap2: :p

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
H2O said:
Sorry CB i do apologise I wasnt thinking you would never have experienced the joys of a front garden, more like a pot plant on your window pain on the 10th floor of your tower block!:clap2: :clap2: :p
Just can`t afford such luxuries. :(

Although being a Palace fan I would have always looked down on you from such a great height.:lolol: :lolol:

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Croydonbloke said:
I know now Bob.

Thats quite funny actually!!!
Theres an old fella down the bookies who can never remember my name and calls me Bob!!!!!

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Albion Rob said:
Good to see both Brighton and Palace are running roughly where I predicted at the start of the season.

Us in the bottom three and them mid-table.

Remember this - you do not have a giood side. You got relegated with a pathetically low points total and the only reason you were even close to staying up was becuase all the teams around you also had really low points totals. But even then you got yourselves in to a winning position before Charlton sent you down.

We know we're going to struggle to stay up this season, nay, struggle to make a fight of it if the first five games of the season is to be the benchmark.

You guys on the other hand are certain you're going up - this despite luckily makiing it to the playoffs at all, then scraping through the semi final on pens, then scoring from bad goalkeeping in a game that West Ham forgot was on the Saturday. You followed this by getting relegated and hanging on to a player whose goals scored from open play tally was in single figures.

I wouldn't say it's looking bleak for you lot but I sincerely hope you made the most of your days out to Old Trafford and Goodison last season.

What a load of cr*p. Can't wait to hammer you lot again with Johnson (10 goals from open play last year actually) running rings around your cloggers.

We've been to Goodison and OT on a regular basis since 1989, while what has your p*ss poor club done? Beat hereford, well done.

Big club, best fans in the country, but below Palace every year for over two decades now.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Strange if he does choose the scummers over Southampton or Norwich.

I think if the scum don't go up they will be selling big come the end of this season, they surely can't pay those wages for too long. That parachute payment will soon be eaten up.

How I hope you struggle. :tosser:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Croydonbloke said:
Can`t wait until 18-10-05 AJ and Clinton making mince meat out of your defence.:lol: :lol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
No chance....................we haven't got one:clap2: :lolol:

Albion Rob

paulie said:
What a load of cr*p. Can't wait to hammer you lot again with Johnson (10 goals from open play last year actually) running rings around your cloggers.

We've been to Goodison and OT on a regular basis since 1989, while what has your p*ss poor club done? Beat hereford, well done.

Big club, best fans in the country, but below Palace every year for over two decades now.

For 15 of those years we were running between being raped by our board and satifying the High Court and Inland Revenue. Not your fault, but hardly a level playing field.

We'll see how it all turns out when/if we ever get a ground.

Apols for the Johnson error, seems I was selling BJ short by a whole one goal. One more than that and he may even have kept you up....

West Ham and Sheffield Utd were lookign forward to spanking us last year (we we're too, had our shellsuit bottoms down ready). They were pretty quiet on here in the months that followed.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Croydonbloke said:
Can`t wait until 18-10-05 AJ and Clinton making mince meat out of your defence.:lol: :lol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Not a lot to brag about really considering 23 other teams are going to do that during the course of this season....

What?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here