Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking Good for Palace

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham really have made themselves look like GOONS over the whoel Morrison saga. Palace, on the other hand, have done rather well out of it.

:jester:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
_40723168_morrison_203.jpg

You think that's looking good? too ugly to be gay.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
Can`t wait until 18-10-05 AJ and Clinton making mince meat out of your defence.:lol: :lol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Dear Blokie

I have a catalogue, nay library of such comments from you. Post 18.10.05 I intend to bring them out and ask for a further considered response. that is if you do anything lessthan beat us 5-0 (mincemeat)

Adios!!

:drink:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Dear Blokie

I have a catalogue, nay library of such comments from you. Post 18.10.05 I intend to bring them out and ask for a further considered response. that is if you do anything lessthan beat us 5-0 (mincemeat)

Adios!!

:drink:
Leave them in the archives my friend.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well lets put it this way I wouldnt say no to Clinton O'Morrison being upfront for us.

Although they now have two Birmingham rejects up front. :lolol:

Last edited:

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Croydonbloke said:
SE25 surrey. What map do you read. do you know your way out of your front garden.

Do you remember what a front garden is??? yours is full of spare car parts and a rusting Caravan!!:lolol:

Albion Rob

Good to see both Brighton and Palace are running roughly where I predicted at the start of the season.

Us in the bottom three and them mid-table.

Remember this - you do not have a giood side. You got relegated with a pathetically low points total and the only reason you were even close to staying up was becuase all the teams around you also had really low points totals. But even then you got yourselves in to a winning position before Charlton sent you down.

We know we're going to struggle to stay up this season, nay, struggle to make a fight of it if the first five games of the season is to be the benchmark.

You guys on the other hand are certain you're going up - this despite luckily makiing it to the playoffs at all, then scraping through the semi final on pens, then scoring from bad goalkeeping in a game that West Ham forgot was on the Saturday. You followed this by getting relegated and hanging on to a player whose goals scored from open play tally was in single figures.

I wouldn't say it's looking bleak for you lot but I sincerely hope you made the most of your days out to Old Trafford and Goodison last season.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wernt Sunderland bottom for like the first 2 months last season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here