Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

looking forward to next season

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Fatboy Quim said:
good point mate, we didn't get out of divsion two with McGhee in charge, and he doesn't have a track record of taking teams up from division 2

i can see how you so assuredly came to that conclusion. dick.

Let me go through why we went up through the plays off should I dick?

1. Adam Virgo, Dan Harding, Leon Knight, Danny Cullip where all with us.

2. We played some great stuff then, now look at us.

3. Noel Gallagher is a total wanker.

:salute:

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
1. not the only reason we won the playoffs. In fact i would put an awful lot of emphasis in McGhee's decidion to send the subs down to gee up the fans - a moment later we attacked, won a penalty, scored and were promoted.

2. we have played some good stuff this season. Early on we played excelllent football, and last saturday we were very good.

3. It is Liam Gallagher in my avatar, and whether or not he is a "total wanker" is nothing to do with you being a dick.

anything else...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fatboy Quim said:
good point mate, we didn't get out of divsion two with McGhee in charge, and he doesn't have a track record of taking teams up from division 2

i can see how you so assuredly came to that conclusion. dick.

the same mcghee who was described by millwall fans as starting off as very good, then losing it over the next few years, playing players in bizare positions and just going stale

looks like those predictions were right

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Scotty M said:
the same mcghee who was described by millwall fans as starting off as very good, then losing it over the next few years, playing players in bizare positions and just going stale

looks like those predictions were right

Sounds about right to me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here