Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Where are the green shoes

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Beach Hut said:
A yellow BHAFC one no less - slightly uncalled for as well, if you had kids you might understand what the Premiersh1te influences.

But you don't so a cheap shot.

so you took that the wrong way, ah well. cheap shot it wasnt

i know exactly how young kids are influenced by premiership, i spent a year teaching primary school kids to play football. out of 30 children, 28 supported premiership and the other 2 supported brighton

I then took them to a game at withdean, they loved it, and 9 more supported brighton

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
mendoza10 said:
so you took that the wrong way, ah well. cheap shot it wasnt

i know exactly how young kids are influenced by premiership, i spent a year teaching primary school kids to play football. out of 30 children, 28 supported premiership and the other 2 supported brighton

I then took them to a game at withdean, they loved it, and 9 more supported brighton

Bret, I could happily lynch my dear wife at times - do you really think I enjoy Xmas and Birthdays when an MUFC shirt is unwrapped ?

Last home game one of my kids surfed the internet on his mobile to tell the other one the MUFC score - it is up to Mum now but that phone will be in the trees if it happens again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here