Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look who got another couple of goals yesterday.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
BensGrandad said:
Enough to make Watford pay £400k for him which means that irrespective of talent or the number of goals he scored he is out of our league.

Head nail hit

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I think my point was that Maybe just because a player doesnt do that well for this club doesnt mean they are shite, i am bored to be honest.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
KinkyHitler said:
I think my point was that Maybe just because a player doesnt do that well for this club doesnt mean they are shite, i am bred to be honest.

Is that to say that if a player is having a difficult time at one club it doesn't follow that he will be gash at another, provided he has the ability. See Allan Lee gone to Ipswich from Plymouth.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
KinkyHitler said:
I think my point was that Maybe just because a player doesnt do that well for this club doesnt mean they are shite, i am bored to be honest.

But thats the same for any player at any club not just ours. And to be fair there have been some much better players than him let go by other clubs for supposedly not being good enough.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
KinkyHitler said:
I know but he was slated non stop while he was here.

Was he crap while he was here?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He did look poor when he was here. Obviously he's turned out not to be poor though, and has turned out to be the exact type of player we need.

:(

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Thought he formed a good partnership with Knight while he was here.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Seemed to be the only striker that worked properly with Knight.

Good player.

Lumo also seemed to work well with Knight to be fair.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be honest, he's exactly the type of player that McGhee wants to sign. An big, honest centre forward who can lead the line and who is capable of scoring goals. Not unlike Mike Small, another player who wasn't the most skillful but provided the perfect foil for the legendary genius that was budgie.

So what if he was shit under Coppell - I'll bet we would be twice the team we are now with Henderson leading the line instead of any one of the 50 striker combinations McGhee has tried this season.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Seemed to be the only striker that worked properly with Knight.

Good player.

Good scrap when they both wanted to take the penalty at Oldham.

Henderson stood with his back to Chippy when there was a corner at Hartlepool. Coppell looked furious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here