Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look what I've got hanging in my TOILET

Is this the work of a complete SADDO ?

• YES - move on Easy you freakish gimp. You're making me feel uncomfortable about myself.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • NO - its an ESSENTIAL piece of Albion history, and I would go out of my WAY to piss in your toilet

Votes: 32 80.0%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Behold.

Within this hallowed frame are carried the following ticket stubs:

Plymouth Argyle away 14/04/01 - Promoted from L3
Peterborough United away 06/04/02 - Promoted from L2 (the following day when Reading didn't win at Tranny)
Doncaster Rovers home 26/04/07 - FINAL game at the Goldstone
Swindon Town away 16/05/04 - Playoffs 1st leg
Bristol City Playoff Final 30/05/04

and finally, in the middle...

Hereford United away 03/05/97

The question is - am I a sad bastard for having this home-made slab of Albion memorabilia displayed within my domestic urinal facility, or am I quite RIGHT to retain this esteemed piece of Albion HISTORY for posterity ? YOU decide.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
so long as you dont use them if you have the runs, and run out of toilet paper....:lol:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Easy - you are RIGHT and it is VITAL that items such as these are preserved in the domestic urinal.

I have had to cope with the CALLOUS removal of my Goldstone mural from the downstairs bog and she came up with the SPURIOUS excuse that the colours didn't 'match the colour scheme'.

Make a STAND Man - it HAS to stay.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy - you are RIGHT and it is VITAL that items such as these are preserved in the domestic urinal.

I have had to cope with the CALLOUS removal of my Goldstone mural from the downstairs bog and she came up with the SPURIOUS excuse that the colours didn't 'match the colour scheme'.

Make a STAND Man - it HAS to stay.

Its already been relegated from the HALLWAY to the TOILET.
But I'm not all that unhappy about it, because it means now I can look at it whilst touching myself, without getting aggravation and dirty looks from the missus and kids and visitors any more.

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
It would be hypocritical for me to criticise, given that THIS is what adorns our human debris facility.

And seeing as I am the woman of the house, and what I say goes, it MUST be right.

Attachments

• IMG_3803.JPG
    IMG_3803.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 456

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I would be PROUD to lay a log in your facility Easy

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And I would be proud for my receptical to RECEIVE it Bluejuice.
I wouldn't flush it in a hurry, thats for sure.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Its already been relegated from the HALLWAY to the TOILET.
But I'm not all that unhappy about it, because it means now I can look at it whilst touching myself, without getting aggravation and dirty looks from the missus and kids and visitors any more.

At least I have my PROGRAMMES on display

prog2jb3.jpg

:thumbsup:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I've always saved my ticket stubs with view to doing something with them, unfortunately I lost loads when I moved in 2003 which is a bit gutting as I had loads of Albion and England including Euro 2000 and Japan 2002 as well as a shed load of gigs. However I started again and your post has made me wonder how many I've got now. So given that there was f*** all on telly I thought I'd have a look.

From various Albion, England, few random football games, Sussex, Racecourses, gigs and a charge sheet from Manchester airport (don't ask!).

web.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
oh, and my placement of a picture of duncan ballantyne in the bathroom was REMOVED by one of my house mates :angry: :angry:

maybe i will put an image of andy ansah up in there next

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
Behold.

Within this hallowed frame are carried the following ticket stubs:

Doncaster Rovers home 26/04/07 - FINAL game at the Goldstone
QUOTE]

This is picky, I know, but i'm gutted to think that i missed ten seasons of games at the Goldstone when i thought it had been obliterated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here