Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look what I bought in PRAGUE

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
This must be the third thread on Prague Albion dolls.

Going next week, might get myself a set, keep the trend going!

Moggy went to Prague in 2004 I think it was, and brought some of these dolls back. They've obviously updated them though coz his had Leon Knight etc included.

They are great though and the only time I've ever heard of Brighton memorabilia being sold abroad.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Incidently, what is Prague like?

I thought it was fabulous. A genuinely beautiful, spectacular city.
Every building is like a work of art, its just so elaborate and ornate. Gold-laced stone decor everywhere, spires, colours, statues. The place is just dripping history. The Old Town section is simply marvellous, just miles of narrow little cobbled streets absolutely chocka with bars, cafes, restaurants, churches. What also struck me was how laid back it all was - it was busy but without being packed. And VERY little traffic - get off the main square and I barely saw a moving car.

I'm definitely going back with the missus in a few months (which sadly rules out the strip joints). But I get the feeling we barely scratched the surface on the stag weekend, so I've GOT to go back. Its wonderful.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
I thought it was fabulous. A genuinely beautiful, spectacular city.
Every building is like a work of art, its just so elaborate and ornate. Gold-laced stone decor everywhere, spires, colours, statues. The place is just dripping history. The Old Town section is simply marvellous, just miles of narrow little cobbled streets absolutely chocka with bars, cafes, restaurants, churches. What also struck me was how laid back it all was - it was busy but without being packed. And VERY little traffic - get off the main square and I barely saw a moving car.

I'm definitely going back with the missus in a few months (which sadly rules out the strip joints). But I get the feeling we barely scratched the surface on the stag weekend, so I've GOT to go back. Its wonderful.

I went for my stag weekend in june 2006, vowed i would go back with missus, finally got it together and we are going on 28th July, i cant wait, an absolutely fabulous city indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here